2010.04.07 - Misty Complains Of Treatment In Jail

You would think she might want to stay away from the other inmates considering she is a celebrity and all now. Maybe she can find a nice pen pal like Casey did.

I'm sorry, but stuff like this angers me.
She wrote the governor a letter because of her treatment in jail? She doesn't like the food or the confinement. Wow, really?
I have an idea.....

How about: don't commit a crime!? How about: selling drugs is against the law!

What a shocker!

Gov. Christ had better not take any action on this letter. Florida needs helps and instead of helping the people of Florida he's gonna be wasting his time on an 18yr old who can't be bothered to tell the truth? If she was a tax paying citizen, then she afforded to right to complain. But when she's gotten nothing but a free ride her entire life, I don't think so.

Jail is supposed to suck. That's the point. No one leaves jail and says "That was the best time ever!". Gah!!!!!!

She should think about HALEIGH before she opens her mouth about herself.

I hope the same for her as I do for KC regarding Caylee....that HaLeigh haunts her for the rest of her days on earth and that she never has a moments peace for not telling what she knows about Haleigh.

Jail isn't supposed to be fun. It's supposed to be for PUNISHMENT and I hope she spends a very long time in there.

It's an oxymoron, to be sure, that "Misty of the Trailer Parks" believes that she should be treated like "A Little Princess". This girl is beyond belief in her sense of entitlement! jmo

It's an oxymoron, to be sure, that "Misty of the Trailer Parks" believes that she should be treated like "A Little Princess". This girl is beyond belief in her sense of entitlement! jmo

Hi there BetteDavisEyes...welcome! Nice first post.....dive in! : )

Smiley02.gif

Thank you for joining us!!! :blowkiss:

Thank you for the welcome. I've been reading WS for years but never felt that I had the time to do the amount of the reading/research, video-viewing, document-deciphering, etc. that many of you do. I have truly appreciated the time and effort that many of you have expended and willingly shared with those of us on the outside.

:furious: I am not surprised at all by this. It's all about "ME...ME..ME...ME" with Misty. Well, what about Haleigh Misty? Let's write the Gov. about Haleigh and how she must be feeling right now! I will stop now before I get a T/O. :banghead:

Gov. Charlie Crist’s office is unaware of letter from former babysitter for Haleigh Cummings, who vanished a year ago in Putnam County.

2:19 p.m. EDT, April 8, 2010
"Snip" http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...complains-about-jail-20100408,0,1674932.story

Misty Croslin says she wrote letters to Gov. Charlie Crist and others about conditions at the St. Johns County Jail.

New video was released recently of Croslin meeting with relatives. In it, she complains about jail food and about being segregated from other inmates.

"We wrote to the governor, we wrote to sheriff, we wrote to everybody…" Croslin said while talking to her father, according to the news Web site.

To read the story, click here. http://www.news4jax.com/news/23083375/detail.html

Tommy told Lindsy he didn't think Misty could cope with being in jail and I believe he is right; Misty is having a serious meltdown in there but it's not due to the inmates, it's due to harsh conditions LE have imposed on her. I don't think her lawyer is doing enough to help her and LE is having a field day with her. I feel Fields should have addressed the ridiculously high bond and segregation issues by now and it appears he hasn't and Misty is taking matters into her own hands by writing the Governor. Maybe Misty should ask the Court to appoint a PD for her and let Fields go.

What did LE want Misty to do that she didn't think was necessary when they sent for her? You'd think by now Misty would know she doesn't have to speak to LE without her attorney present and would exercise the rights she does have; but I suppose because she is so desperate to get out of jail, she is willing to cooperate with LE in the hopes they will cut her some slack.

When Hank Sr began to speak about Tommy and the possibility he was involved with HaLeigh’s disappearance, Misty immediately goes silent or changes the subject. She refused to talk about Tommy but was willing to discuss the possibility cousin joe may be involved. Jail is a bitter pill for misty to swallow. She believes Joe is being shown preferential treatment by LE because he is selling marijuana and not locked up too. Misty said she hadn't spoken to Joe since he left Satsuma, so how does she know for a fact he is selling drugs?

Did Misty steal Tommy’s phone time? Didn’t Hank say during their conversation that he needed to reserve 10 minutes phone time for Tommy? Her father asked twice how much time was left on the phone, and she lied to him both times.

They also discussed the possibility Ronald was an informant for LE in the past because he was allowed to "slip through the cracks" when he was charged for drug possession.

Thank you for the welcome. I've been reading WS for years but never felt that I had the time to do the amount of the reading/research, video-viewing, document-deciphering, etc. that many of you do. I have truly appreciated the time and effort that many of you have expended and willingly shared with those of us on the outside.

lol....I used to think that too, it is amazing the stuff we seem to work into our day!

:furious: I am not surprised at all by this. It's all about "ME...ME..ME...ME" with Misty. Well, what about Haleigh Misty? Let's write the Gov. about Haleigh and how she must be feeling right now! I will stop now before I get a T/O. :banghead:

the thing that would stand out here is that Misty herself has said she can't spell or write....can't remember where or when I heard/saw it but she has stated it....so the governer may be having to have it translated.....

Tommy told Lindsy he didn't think Misty could cope with being in jail and I believe he is right; Misty is having a serious meltdown in there but it's not due to the inmates, it's due to harsh conditions LE have imposed on her. I don't think her lawyer is doing enough to help her and LE is having a field day with her. I feel Fields should have addressed the ridiculously high bond and segregation issues by now and it appears he hasn't and Misty is taking matters into her own hands by writing the Governor. Maybe Misty should ask the Court to appoint a PD for her and let Fields go.

What did LE want Misty to do that she didn't think was necessary when they sent for her? You'd think by now Misty would know she doesn't have to speak to LE without her attorney present and exercise the few rights she has; but I suppose because she is so desperate to get out of jail, she is willing to cooperate with LE in the hopes they will cut her some slack.

When Hank Sr began to speak about Tommy and the possibility he was involved with HaLeigh’s disappearance, Misty immediately goes silent or changes the subject. She refused to talk about Tommy but was willing to discuss the possibility cousin joe may be involved. Jail is a bitter pill for misty to swallow. She believes Joe is being shown preferential treatment by LE because he is selling marijuana and not locked up too.

Did Misty steal Tommy’s phone time? Didn’t Hank say during their conversation that he needed to reserve 10 minutes phone time for Tommy? Her father asked twice how much time was left on the phone, and she lied to him both times.

They also discussed the possibility Ronald was an informant for LE in the past because he was allowed to "slip through the cracks" when he was charged for drug possession.

Bold by me....good catch, I never picked up on that one!

She needs to get over herself !!!

At least she has three square meals a day, a place to lay her head out of the elements, a place to take a dump, shower, shave, watch tv, recieve medical care and dental !!! All for FREE !!!

That is more then millions of americans have .... cry me a river Misty !

Harsh conditions? Really? She's not a summer camp. She's in jail and more than likely going to prison. She's comitted more than one major offence. She's likely to skip if she would ever get bonded out, she's not cooperating with LE, she's segregated for punishment as much as she is for her own safety...especially with the majority of people thinking she's a"baby killer" or at least an accomplice to a baby killer. Those kind of people don't exactly skate by in prison, do they.

If Joe is selling pot and he hasn't been caught (on tape multiple times selling and buying from undercover cops), then that's not exactly preferential treatment. Are the penalties for selling oxy worse than selling pot?

She doesn't like the food. boo hoo. It isn't like she's been getting bread and water, you know.

They're not waterboarding her, they're not beating her, they're not making her do naked cheerleader pyramids, they're not putting a black bag over her head, they don't have dogs attacking her...

I don't feel one bit sorry for her. Even if it is proven she had nothing to do with Haleigh's disapperance/kidnapping/murder, she's still a criminal.

Dear Governor of Montana:

The wind is really blowing today and it just totally sucks to be stuck in this house 24/7 and not be able to talk to anyone! I can't go out and visit with my neighbors because it's just too icky out there!! Please do something about my upset tummy, too. I had to eat red beans and rice for lunch and it didn't agree with me.

XOXO
deb

p.s., I hope we can be BFF's because, well......I'm kind of a big deal.

I am still following this case but just not reading everyday and commenting here.

When I read this article about Miss Misty I almost chuckled to myself, but the I remembered Haleigh. :(

What thought that did come to my mind is that we saw her mask slip, it might have only been for a split second, but there is a horrifying ugliness underneath that mask.

Poor Haleigh.

I sure wish Misty would STOP thinking she is all that..Where is Haleigh, should be the only thing she should be *****ing about....If she had nothing to do with Haleigh's death(yes, I believe this sweet angel is in heaven),,then she should be shouting from the jailhouse roof,,, to anyone, everyone,,,where is Haleigh......I'm sorry I sold drugs, and I will do everything in my power to help find Haleigh......I will tell the truth once and for all....,,,Misty, we dont care if you dont like the food........,,,....we dont go out and rob peoples homes,,,sell drugs, or do anything to break the law.....I just wish someone would tell Misty what is real and what is not....what is important and what is not..........Misty it is time you shut up and deal with your criminal behaviour,,,and tell all of us,,,What happened to that sweet child....STOP thinking it is all about you,,,it is not.....

One thing I thought was interesting on the jail house tape (with that article) about 1:07 minutes in, Hank said to Misty "I want you to forget about Ronald, and if you know anything Ronald did, you need to come forward." Notice Misty, very slightly nods her head "yes". Hank goes on to say, "Do not protect him because he's not going to protect you." No reaction from Misty.

Also of interest was Hank saying to Misty re her lawyer, "He just wishes that you would be straight with him. He's your lawyer, He won't do anything to harm you."

http://www.news4jax.com/video/23083539/index.html

I wonder if Mr. Fields is aware of her "complaints" or if she is just acting on her own behalf. Something smells about this. Or perhaps she is that "entitled" but either way....I don't care, Misty. You were either home or you weren't but YOU KNOW something about what went down and you know your bond isn't that high just for the drug charges, dontcha? Take her mattress away... :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back