Strange blog comment...break the code

momtective

Lifetime WS Non-Mod
Reaction score
March 25th, 2010 1:49 am ET a comment was posted on this blog http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/19/gabriel’s-mom-in-court-wants-new-lawyer/

The poster of the comment addresses Logan and uses code words "Hallelujah", "Taco", "Shack", and the phrases "Hosanna Hallelujah" and "green is better than blue."

I'm interested in knowing who you think this poster is and what the code words might mean.

Please do not post the blog comment here...we can paraphrase what it says but we can't post it here.

march 25th, 2010 1:49 am et a blog post was made on this blog http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/19/gabriel’s-mom-in-court-wants-new-lawyer/

the poster addresses logan and uses code words "hallelujah", "taco", "shack", and the phrases "hosanna hallelujah" and "green is better than blue."

i'm interested in knowing who you think this poster is and what the code words might mean.

Please do not post the blog post itself here...we can paraphrase what it says but we can't post it here.

wow!!!

It almost reads like a ransom note, doesn't it.
Funny thing about blog comments...when they are posted the IP address is recorded, whether posted by CPU, iphone or blackberry. The poster of the comment can go back and delete the comment but that will not remove their IP address and besides...I've got it screen capped. :dance:

Here's my take on it...
1. Hallelujah & Hosanna Hallelujah= Posted by someone who is obviously schooled in bible vernacular.
2. Back to square one= where we started from with the adoption of Gabriel what we told you we would do and what we plan to do if you don't say what we want you to say.
3. Green is better than blue= alive is better than dead.
4. Taco= I have no idea what this could refer to...maybe Mexico.
5. Shack= The book "The Shack" in which the story line follows the murder of a man's young daughter and the hiding of her body as well as the father's unique relationship with God. Great book btw.

All jmo of course.

Thanks for posting this MomT. Has this been sent into LE for them to review do you know?

For some reason, these comments are not sitting well with me at all. I don't know why. It's nothing concrete I can put my finger on, but it's really bothering me. I keep re-reading and I have this bad feeling about it.

Also, I've seen comments somewhere else using the same one word screen name as this commenter. Now it's a common word, so it could be nothing, but it just strikes me as maybe too coincidental. I'm going to see if I can find any of it just to see what those comments said.

Thanks for posting this MomT. Has this been sent into LE for them to review do you know?

For some reason, these comments are not sitting well with me at all. I don't know why. It's nothing concrete I can put my finger on, but it's really bothering me. I keep re-reading and I have this bad feeling about it.

Yes Boo Scout, it was turned over to the family and Ken...I'm assuming they passed it to LE. Maybe BeanE can confirm.

I when looking up some of the words, Hosanna refers to help or save. The other word is to give praise to someone. I think TS wants LM to ask her for help and praise her to save G. IT is the one thing he has refused to do is talk to her..WTF is wrong with her!! Nothing better happen to G!!

Whoever wrote that---I am sure you look in this site...I will tell you now that your hands are all over this and life behind bars and losing that lifestyle you have is not worth it!!

Wow!!!! Also...stating the obvious...its someone who knows the case or is involved in it?.."3rd party"? "Taco" and "Shack"...maybe some kind of restaurant here in SA? I don't see one or have heard of one here in SA but there are several with "taco" in the name. There is a restaurant by that name in Austin....this gave me some chills. "Green is better than blue"...green=earth, blue=sky?

I can't imagine that it isn't her but there is no proof...well not yet anyway:dance:

I know she is not the brightest bulb in the bunch.

But, you would think after LE took/searched all of her computers, she would at least know by now everything you type can be traced back to you right?

Also, I agree with it sounding like a ransom note. That was my first thought when I read it.

Either this is a crazy person just spouting things off or someone knows much more than they are saying.

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

I know she is not the brightest bulb in the bunch.

But, you would think after LE took/searched all of her computers, she would at least know by now everything you type can be traced back to you right?

Also, I agree with it sounding like a ransom note. That was my first thought when I read it.

Either this is a crazy person just spouting things off or someone knows much more than they are saying.

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

I vote "Someone knows much more than they are saying."
The problem (one among many) with TPS is she really does think she is the brightest bulb in the pack. She thinks she has outsmarted everyone, her fb friends, her own children, the sleuths and LE. She really believes she is highly intelligent and she believes God has her back. Well I've got news for her, the God I serve is a God of truth and justice, he will not be party to Tammi's deceit...He'll probably forgive her but I'm guessing there will be h3ll to pay (judgment) before He does.

TS also uses the bible verses etc in postings. Always wanting to "pray" for those that are mean towards her etc. Thats why I also think this reeks of her...reeks in a real bad way.

Please stop referring to sites that can't be linked. If you can't link a site, don't post about the site or discuss it.

Also, do not ask other members to pass you things that can't be posted!

Thanks,
BeanE

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni