Brown Haired Girl Wearing Headphones

Bargle

Reaction score
OK, we don't seem to have a thread for this girl, so here goes.
00403.jpg
00443.jpg

Does anyone recognize the books on the shelf behind her? It looks like a multi-volume set of some sort.

Thank you for starting a thread for her. To me they look more like the boxes old reel to reel tapes came in for stereos.

I don't recognize them.

But I have to say, her breasts look very elevated in one of those photos, compared to her posture. Either she is freakishly built or someone/something is holding them up and out. She could be wearing a strapless bra I suppose.

Thank you for starting a thread for her. To me they look more like the boxes old reel to reel tapes came in for stereos.

You're right. I looked at the Nancy Grace large version and I can make out a finger cutout for opening them. Thanks!

Thanks from me as well, Bargle for starting this thread.

This makes me wonder as have many of the headphone pictures if he didn't use acoustics as a weapon. Sure, the girls look seemingly relaxed in some of the pictures, but what gives with the headphones? That coupled with the helmet and the girl with the hat on while naked? Something is up with that I think.

Sorry, to hijak. Just thinking out loud. Also, who developed all these photographs? Did Alcala have a dark room? I have a link although it's about war it explains music as torture.

http://www.sibetrans.com/trans/trans10/cusick_eng.htm

This woman should be so easy to identify one would think. She's to me stunningly beautiful. Sadly she's on that da*n blue matress thingie. So sad.

00403.jpg

CGooding1.jpg

00443.jpg

NCMC843979c1.jpg

She looks a bit like Cynthia Gooding to me. She went missing in Florida Sept 1974. According to the timeline Alcala was out on bail in California at the time but there wouldn't have been much time for them to meet before he was rearrested unless they met later in the seventies when he was out again.
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/218dffl.html

Cynthia Gooding went missing with friend Teresa Alfonso, 12.
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2dffl.html

Thanks from me as well, Bargle for starting this thread.

This makes me wonder as have many of the headphone pictures if he didn't use acoustics as a weapon. Sure, the girls look seemingly relaxed in some of the pictures, but what gives with the headphones? That coupled with the helmet and the girl with the hat on while naked? Something is up with that I think.

Sorry, to hijak. Just thinking out loud. Also, who developed all these photographs? Did Alcala have a dark room? I have a link although it's about war it explains music as torture.

http://www.sibetrans.com/trans/trans10/cusick_eng.htm

This woman should be so easy to identify one would think. She's to me stunningly beautiful. Sadly she's on that da*n blue matress thingie. So sad.

As far as we know, the police found negatives in the storage locker; we presume the police printed and scanned the photos they released.

I'm not sure what you mean about "what gives with the headphones." They're listening to his high-end stereo. A lot of parents at the time said bands like Jefferson Airplane and Led Zeppelin sounded like somebody being tortured, but they didn't mean it quite literally...

Is this her?
53402951.jpg

53403021.jpg

Including these for the background.
53403194.jpg

53403095.jpg

If you mean, is it the same girl as in the bottom 2 photos, I'd say yes.

Bumping for 2012. If you are reading this and know anything about the identity of this person, please contact Huntington Beach Police Detective Patrick Ellis at 714-375-5066.

Could someone repost the pictures in the original post? Because they're not working for me. Please and thank you.

Here you go.

Attachments

• Upload Headphones1.jpg
    Upload Headphones1.jpg
    339.1 KB · Views: 222
  • Upload Headphones2.jpg
    Upload Headphones2.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 137
Here you go.

The Madonna picture in the background is making me ill.

(I do not mean Ms. Ciccone, the singer, I mean the Virgin Mary with baby Jesus).

attachment.php

Agreed the breast are not in natural position. Could be the bra. This young woman looks though she may have smoked marijuana ?

The Beatles poster is from the "white album" the poster came with album. Date of album release 1968 if that would help with narrowing time frame?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back