Possible explanation: Why are there no Ron Cummings tapes?

ilovemew

Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire o
Reaction score
I think we can link here now but please have mercy on me if we can't (cough cough Kimster).

Haleigh Cummings Update – Where Are The Ronald Cummings Jail Videos?
http://www..net/124291

Basically to sum it up:

We do not video in our jail. I released a few telephone calls in the past by email, but there are a lot of them. To be honest, investigators listen to them, but I stopped. They are very boring, and it was taking up 30 minutes to an hour a day to review them. He knows the telephone is recorded and does not say anything.

-anonymous Putnam County Official

Why hasn't anybody requested his tapes? Boring or not, you'd think there'd be a soundbite or two that could make a headline. "Ronald Cummings says he's innocent!" "The father of the missing girl thinks of her all the time!" "Ronald likes the jail food better than his cranky ex-wife does!" "Cummings investigates undercover!" "Haleigh's father hopes to be released soon" "Cummings suspicious of the Croslins". Or whatever.

With some clever editing Nancy Grace could use it to make Ronald look better and Misty even worse.

Start sound clip:
Cummings: I only want my daughter to come home.
Croslin: I want honeybuns! They can all kiss my ***.

They are boring? As compared to what, Hank Sr yawning and moaning and groaning in some of the earlier tapes? Nope, I don't believe that.

Useful info that came out of the question being posed to someone who might actually be able to answer it? There is a ton of phone calls say's Mr. Anonymous. This is Haleigh's father, we are here for Haleigh, the public wants to hear what Haleigh's father and family are saying and the only reason the tapes are not being released is because they are boring? JMO...JMO...I don't believe it! ( and I am the gullible, naive one...lol)

Oh, let's be real. His first tape discussed his underpants and their condition. I can't imagine things have livened up since then.

Why hasn't anybody requested his tapes? Boring or not, you'd think there'd be a soundbite or two that could make a headline. "Ronald Cummings says he's innocent!" "The father of the missing girl thinks of her all the time!" "Ronald likes the jail food better than his cranky ex-wife does!" "Cummings investigates undercover!" "Haleigh's father hopes to be released soon" "Cummings suspicious of the Croslins". Or whatever.

With some clever editing Nancy Grace could use it to make Ronald look better and Misty even worse.

Start sound clip:
Cummings: I only want my daughter to come home.
Croslin: I want honeybuns! They can all kiss my ***.

BBM I heard on the BNN Sunday that the tapes have been requested. St John's is releasing their tapes, but Putnam is not. could this be the reason they are split up? Putnam doesn't want to release any tapes or doesn't, but if he was in St. John's his would have been out there all ready?

ALL the tapes have been boring so far... not much useful information on any of them, IMO.
Mr. Anonymous said, "he knows the telephone calls are recorded, and he doesn't say anything"... I find that interesting, actually.

Well, it sorta implies that he might have things to say otherwise.

With the recent addition of the BNN site, there is some confusion of what is and isn't allowed. We have allowed the site because they have been so diligent in getting the jail house tapes while other sources seem to have lost interest in Haleigh's case. :(

We have been wondering why Ron tapes aren't released, so this thread is helpful. There isn't a lot more to discuss.

Let's look forward to the next tapes being released. And thank you to BNN for keeping the candle lit.

I just suspected he was pulling the same game that the Anthonys had done all this time.

He is a paranoid one, isn't he? Looks like it is the same reason he didn't move back to the MH, hid behind Granny, got rid of his cell, tells people to get out his face. Knows about the snitches in jails. Gads, you would think the guy had something to hide!! :waitasec:

TN said to RC in a jailhouse visit, "Do you think she'll talk?" Boring? I don't think so.

Ron's cousin Hope said he told her he hasn't been contacting anyone because the jail may record visits, phone calls, read letters, etc. (paraphrasing) This was when they rode together to court last month and she was all gaga to be with him. :rolleyes: She gushed this to her mother in a phone call that night. Maybe he is paranoid. Let's face, his visits and phone calls aren't that exciting. How many times did we hear about that underwear and his sore tooth and how he needed pain medication for it? :waitasec:

But we did get some information from him. We know he was talking to a woman who isn't Misty and his mother inks out all the curse words that woman put in her letters to him. That should count for something. :crazy: Let's not forget all the Bible studies we hear about between cursings.

Granted, his calls and visits don't equal the Anthony family's (a show unto themselves, they are!), but it would be nice to hear if these people even bother to mention HaLeigh and young Ron. Perhaps we should request the tapes citing the Sunshine Law and the public's right to know. :wink:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back