silent but taking control
someone bare the cost
snapped before the crime
she bought the crown
SOMEBODY BREAK THE CODE

ShowerSinger said:
SBTC
SOMEBODY BREAK THE CODE
That's a good one. And Dr. Andrew Hodges may have done just that. Or perhaps BrotherMoon did it.

Also, how about...

Staged Bogus Terrorist Crime

Southern 's Theatrical Crime.

:twocents:
RR

Sleeping Brother's The Culprit

She's Beyond The Cancer

Search Basement for The/This Child

Sweet Baby's with The Christ.

She Belongs To Christ

RiverRat said:
Southern 's Theatrical Crime.

:twocents:
RR

hahahaha..."Saved By The Cross" is still my first choice.

Taking part of RR's...

Southern Thanks Christ
or
Sure Beats The Clinker
Sacrifice Baby To Christ

Slimy
Blue
Tenacious
Caterwauling...

Ok ok I'll work on it..geesh. :slap: :waitasec: :slap:

This is one of the things in the case that I have never been close to figuring out.

I have no idea in the world what SBTC means or why Patsy chose it.

Could it be she just made it up?

Or is it deeper than that?

I don't have a clue. I wish I could find something that could point me in a direction that could shed some light on this mystery.

vicktor said:
Stop
Bombing
Third-world
Countries

(from protest signs seen in Boulder in Dec. '96)
For real, Vicktor? Were there really signs saying that? If so, that could be it right there... the note writer (let's just call her Patsy) connecting third-world countries and terrorists for her fictional terrorist kidnappers.

IMO the note communicates on multiple levels. There is the superficial staged ransom note level, but layered beneath is subconscious coded communication. IMO that's the only way to really understand the note. Therefore, SBTC may have multiple meanings, some conscious and the rest unconscious.

Tricia said:
This is one of the things in the case that I have never been close to figuring out.

I don't have a clue. I wish I could find something that could point me in a direction that could shed some light on this mystery.

The key is the most obvious and thus the easiest to overlook; words. Acronyms represent words. The ransom note is a work of literature, it is composed of words and phrases from books and movies. Patsy is an avowed reader, magna *advertiser censored* laude in journalism, a writer of letters, a user of acronyms, a performer of dramatic recitations and a script re-writer as well. She co-authored a book. Several books in the Ramsey library had striking parallels to the crime. The family Bible was left open to The Psalms, to a verse with an acronym connection to the note. The Psalms is mentioned repeatedly in Thomas' book and also in DOI. Delivery, saving, victory and 118 are to be found in the note and The Psalms. Patsy is an avowed Christian. She found encouragement in the Osteen, Barnhill, Hickey literature on faith healing during her first bout with cancer. Acronyms are popular with the charasmatic Christain subculture and single letter representation of words and ideas are a fundamental part of Judeo/Christian iconography, not to mention quaternities such as JHVH and INRI.

The key to understanding this crime is right in front of you, written with a sharpie pen; words.

Reading is one of the most private things we do. If you want to get to know someone, find out what they read ...... alone.

Southern Bell Took Charge
Save Burke The Child
Strangled By The Cord
and so on, and so on!!!!

BrotherMoon said:
The key is the most obvious and thus the easiest to overlook; words. Acronyms represent words. The ransom note is a work of literature, it is composed of words and phrases from books and movies. Patsy is an avowed reader, magna *advertiser censored* laude in journalism, a writer of letters, a user of acronyms, a performer of dramatic recitations and a script re-writer as well. She co-authored a book. Several books in the Ramsey library had striking parallels to the crime. The family Bible was left open to The Psalms, to a verse with an acronym connection to the note. The Psalms is mentioned repeatedly in Thomas' book and also in DOI. Delivery, saving, victory and 118 are to be found in the note and The Psalms. Patsy is an avowed Christian. She found encouragement in the Osteen, Barnhill, Hickey literature on faith healing during her first bout with cancer. Acronyms are popular with the charasmatic Christain subculture and single letter representation of words and ideas are a fundamental part of Judeo/Christian iconography, not to mention quaternities such as JHVH and INRI.

The key to understanding this crime is right in front of you, written with a sharpie pen; words.

Reading is one of the most private things we do. If you want to get to know someone, find out what they read ...... alone.
I really think BrotherMoon has pretty much got the note and the acronymn IMO.

vicktor said:
Yep, for real. Fits rather nicely, doesn't it?

This is from a DICTIONARY;

Third World, the group developing nations, esp. of Asia and Africa, that do not align themselves with.... blah, blah ...

Not hyphenated, you will notice. That would make your phrase 5 words not 4. And hence, no nice fit.

Tricia said:

Now now Tricia, we don't know that Patsy wrote the note. Remember she scored a .5 on the scale.
It could have been John or an accomplice (SS)....that's all I'm sayin... :silenced:

Seeker said:
Now now Tricia, we don't know that Patsy wrote the note. Remember she scored a .5 on the scale.
It could have been John or an accomplice (SS)....that's all I'm sayin... :silenced:

Hi Seeker,

John I feel, didn't kill the child Jon Benet , but he could have covered something Burke or JAR had done.

I do believe Patsy Ramsey indeed wrote every word of that RN..

I also believe that Patsy is in deniel about every aspect of this murder.

SBTC

No Idea?

Tricia said:

Many posters have long held that the SBTC is an a acronym for Saved By The Cross.This is inside jargan for those deep in the Christian faith. Patsy, a born again Christian, probably heard this used alot in her in circle of Christian friends. I was familiar with it myself back in the early 1980's

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back