2010.04.13 - How the family is handling the search

My opinion, Ron looked like he was zoned, on the verge of snapping, I didn't think he was smirking it looked as thou he was squinting because of the sun, he has been locked up for awhile.

TN looked devastated
CS, looked heart broken and faint
MG looked PIZZED

I almost felt guilty watching the video of them in such a private, obviously horrifying moment. The only one I couldn't get a read on is RC. He seemed emotionless to me, which could be for different reasons.

I hope Haleigh is brought home soon

I almost felt guilty watching the video of them in such a private, obviously horrifying moment. The only one I couldn't get a read on is RC. He seemed emotionless to me, which could be for different reasons.

I hope Haleigh is brought home soon

That is the word I would use as well. He looks older to me. Grown up. And stoic.

family.jpg

That is the word I would use as well. He looks older to me. Grown up. And stoic.

Maybe it's because he doesn't have the ridiculous gold hoop earrings and necklace and his pants aren't down to his knees.

Maybe it's because he doesn't have the ridiculous gold hoop earrings and necklace and his pants aren't down to his knees.

also appears to have gained weight.....

also appears to have gained weight.....

Weight gain could be due to snacks but I have also read when people go off of heavy drugs, they gain some weight. He does look healthier.

He looked a little shell shocked to me but with a lot of anger just below the surface. Like he could easily explode at any moment and was really trying to keep it under control. JMO

Did we see GGS come out of jail? I saw her in car, but I mean emotions???

My sympathies in all of this mess goes for Crystal, Marie and JR.........always.

He looked a little shell shocked to me but with a lot of anger just below the surface. Like he could easily explode at any moment and was really trying to keep it under control. JMO

Looks like that to me. Remember when he said he'd kill the person responsible if he could?

:rolling::rolling::rolling::laughbounce: :laughbounce: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm concerned with RC...I wonder if they have TommyC and MC in protective custody. I know he can't get to MC but ToC??? he may need to watch his back who knows who RC knows in that jail...I do believe, he would have made good on his promise had he not been in jail. He's a walking time bomb ready to explode at a moment's notice..JMHO

The video is trying to paint nanny Holler as betraying JO but I do feel she feels, both her grandson's are involved she doesn't care who doesn't talk to her, she knows she did the right thing and I know she did as well..God Bless her!

She doesn't mention MC, I find that very interesting..I just hope by days end we find that HaLeigh's remains have been found. HaLeigh deserves a proper burial...I wonder if they said HaLeigh was wrapped or placed in something rather than just being thrown in that River, unprotected from the elements that live in that River...I also wonder if whoever gave this tip mentions how HaLeighs life came to an end...

Oh God, please lead the authorities to HaLeigh, she wants to be found...

It's worth considering that RC might be pretty well detoxed now and not as subject to emotional outbursts, rages, etc. Drugs (especially cocaine) often make people volatile.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/23168292/detail.html

Haleigh's Great Grandma 'Not Giving Up Hope'
Sykes Says She Still Believes Haleigh Is Alive

POSTED: Thursday, April 15, 2010

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Haleigh Cummings' great grandmother said despite what police say, she is holding out hope that the little girl is still alive.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/23168292/detail.html

Haleigh's Great Grandma 'Not Giving Up Hope'
Sykes Says She Still Believes Haleigh Is Alive

POSTED: Thursday, April 15, 2010

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Haleigh Cummings' great grandmother said despite what police say, she is holding out hope that the little girl is still alive.

I hope the Cumming's family, do not start with the same antics as the Anthony's, with the "I believe she is alive"

I hope the Cumming's family, do not start with the same antics as the Anthony's, with the "I believe she is alive"

Don't you find it strange that Crystal and her family know their baby is gone, but the Cummings side won't believe it? Where's the anger at Misty and her family? I noticed how she hedged on what she wanted to be done to the perpetrator. She just wants justice to be served. I think she was afraid if she used anything harsher, it could come back to bite her, or her daughter, or grandson in the azz on sentencing day in court!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back