2010.04.14 - Former FBI Agent claims Haleigh case is now a "Homicide" investigation

Baznme

Reaction score
What and who is he referring to in the interview with NEW4Jax claiming he has solved the Haleigh case and that it was determined as of yesterday it was now a homicide investigation.

"Steve Brown, former FBI agent, says investigation into Haleigh Cummings' disappearance is now a homicide case". That they have enough evidence even without the body to prosecute this case. When asked who the suspect is, he says "I think you know".

No transcript yet. Just video, but please take a listen and share in what it's telling you.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/23145771/index.html

Not really sure what to think at this point, however, how can he say its solved?? They are still searching for evidence. So many stories have been told , I will wait for LE to say its solved

Was it his daughter that blogged about dad found something Mon at 9pm and solved the case??

Also NG said last night that it changed to homecide case also.

What and who is he referring to in the interview with NEW4Jax claiming he has solved the Haleigh case and that it was determined as of yesterday it was now a homicide investigation.

"Steve Brown, former FBI agent, says investigation into Haleigh Cummings' disappearance is now a homicide case". That they have enough evidence even without the body to prosecute this case. When asked who the suspect is, he says "I think you know".

No transcript yet. Just video, but please take a listen and share in what it's telling you.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/23145771/index.html

You know what this is telling me? There's something WRONG, BAD WRONG with this whole mess, ALL the way around. I wouldn't be surprised about anything any more and I wouldn't be surprised if the TRUTH never came out.

My opinion only

Another thing that I find remarkable is that he has been working for Crystal Sheffield for ten months.

It sure sounds like someone in that trailer told what happened. Has to be Tommy.

Still cant figure out who tipped off Ron's family that the search was going on since this guy worked for Crystal.

I wonder if they are really without a body....

It sure sounds like someone in that trailer told what happened. Has to be Tommy.

Still cant figure out who tipped off Ron's family that the search was going on since this guy worked for Crystal.
Friends in LE is all I can come up with.

http://www.wsmv.com/news/23145916/detail.html

An Antioch man was questioned by investigators late Tuesday night about the disappearance of a young Florida girl.A recent tip has given investigators a new lead in their search for Haleigh Cummings, a 5-year-old girl who’s been missing for more than a year.That search apparenltty led them to Nashville and Joseph Overstreet.Overstreet and his attorney, Shawn Sirgo, arrived at the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation around 11 p.m. Tuesday.According to his Sirgo, Overstreet was called in by Florida investigators for routine questioning about the night Haleigh disappeared.

Steve Brown stated he was working for Crystal S. but on AH site he states that Steve Brown was a PI for ToC atty. I am really confused by this.

Steve Brown stated he was working for Crystal S. but on AH site he states that Steve Brown was a PI for ToC atty. I am really confused by this.
Is it ethically possible for him to work for both? I would believe Steve Brown over AH.

That's what Tommy thought too according to the telephone calls. He said Steve Brown was a PI for his attorney. There might be some problems with anything Tommy told them if Tommy believed that and was led to believe that. It might not hold up in court.

I'm waiting for substantiation of this interview with Brown's statement......"the suspects should be charged within a day or two". I'm about beside myself to see exactly who is charged.

Steve Brown seems credible to me and the fact that he worked for Crystal for 10 months under the radar tells me a LOT. I hope what he has uncovered does lead to resolution for Haleigh ASAP. He states that he doesn't believe Ron was involved and that confuses the heck out of me as how could Ron not drag Misty's butt to the SO every morning or even live with her? Is he the only person on the planet that couldn't tell Misty was lying in her statements....:banghead:

Steve Brown was hired by Crystal Sheffield approx 10 months ago, he owns Millennial Investigative Agency located in Florida.

http://www.stevenkbrown.com/

He is posting notices all over the Internet stating that he solved this case, the problem with coming out and stating things like this in advance is if nothing is found his credibility will go down the drain.

It amazes me as to how many people have blown their own horns and proved to be wrong, yet they never learn to keep their mouth shut.

If you want to boost your own moral standings, do it after the evidence has been collected and the suspects arrested.

I can't stand this type of crap from so called professional Private Investigators.

Just my two cent's

Steve Brown seems credible to me and the fact that he worked for Crystal for 10 months under the radar tells me a LOT. I hope what he has uncovered does lead to resolution for Haleigh ASAP. He states that he doesn't believe Ron was involved and that confuses the heck out of me as how could Ron not drag Misty's butt to the SO every morning or even live with her? Is he the only person on the planet that couldn't tell Misty was lying in her statements....:banghead:

It's strange about Ron I agree but I'm not gonna dismiss this theory/tip just because it doesn't implicate him. I'm not trying to sound snarky towards you HH (or anyone else! :)) I just know we pride ourselves here for being able to look at all theories and all "sides" of a story.

*Still find the flurry of phone calls from Ron that night strange (unless that was the norm.)

Something is strange about the Homocide comment. Have the police found Haleighs remains but are not releasing that information yet except to the Cummings family and Crystal. The police must have some information about the little girl to gather the family together.

It's strange about Ron I agree but I'm not gonna dismiss this theory/tip just because it doesn't implicate him. I'm not trying to sound snarky towards you HH (or anyone else! :)) I just know we pride ourselves here for being able to look at all theories and all "sides" of a story.

*Still find the flurry of phone calls from Ron that night strange (unless that was the norm.)

Nice post. I agree we should keep an open mind, and believe me, I would like to be able to "clear" him in my own mind - but I can't. In addition to the phone calls, what about stopping at the convenience store for beer, peanuts, and cigs before hurrying home to see why no one answered? A bit too convenient he was caught on the store tape.

How about Joe wasn't there when Misty and TN said he was? How about him telling Misty which ditch to find the gun in? Convenient, hinky? It is to me. There's a few more things that are too convenient, but these are some of the reasons "I" can't clear him.

Just my opinion, of course, and everybody has one.

Something is strange about the Homocide comment. Have the police found Haleighs remains but are not releasing that information yet except to the Cummings family and Crystal. The police must have some information about the little girl to gather the family together.
Hi Abrra, At this point all they have determined her death is homicide, the killing of another human being. After they find the body and do an autopsy they will most likely change that to murder which requires the intent to kill a person. xox

My first guess would be Crystal herself. In my opinion she still has contact with Teresa and GGS, they are after all connected by the children. Maybe Crystal wanted to prepare them a little bit for what her PI might have uncovered. Just a thought.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back