2010.04.15 - Nancy Grace: The search for Haleigh: Is an arrest imminent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Is an arrest imminent as the extensive river search for Haleigh Cummings intensifies?
Plus, Misty Croslin reportedly willing to testify as part of a plea deal!
Haleigh's former babysitter & stepmom brought to the search scene yesterday - did she lead police to evidence?

Nancy Grace at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN!
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

PLEASE WAIT FOR SHOW TIME BEFORE DISCUSSION!
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH
:blowkiss:

The search for Haleigh's body: Is an arrest imminent?

Haleigh-T1.jpg

Urgent breaking news - is an arrest imminent as the extensive river search for Haleigh Cummings intensifies? Plus, Misty Croslin reportedly willing to testify as part of a plea deal! Haleigh's former babysitter & stepmom brought to the search scene yesterday - did she lead police to evidence? Nancy Grace has the latest details every night at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN!

The show is in 5 minutes. This is for discussion.

IF YOU WANT TO VENT ABOUT NANCY GRACE'S SHOW, NANCY GRACE, OR HOW HER SHOW IS RUN - GO TO THE PARKING LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! A 24 HOUR TIME OUT IS NOT SOMETHING ANYONE WANTS AT THIS POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If someone here tries to call in and makes it, please say something sweet to Crystal and Marie.

The show is in 5 minutes. This is for discussion.

IF YOU WANT TO VENT ABOUT NANCY GRACE'S SHOW, NANCY GRACE, OR HOW HER SHOW IS RUN - GO TO THE PARKING LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! A 24 HOUR TIME OUT IS NOT SOMETHING ANYONE WANTS AT THIS POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was thinking Kimster...those of us so inclined should open another window and keep certain comments on that thread. :)

:seeya: I'm here!

Bombshell tonight ~ Police announce 5 y/o Haleigh likely is dead. Homicide arrest imminent. Sheriff: Misty knows "she's in trouble". Is there finally a break in the search for Haleigh? Did Misty Croslin finally crack?

Would a pill be considered a murder weapon? I don't think so.

NG: sources now saying LE knows what the murder weapon was that killed Haleigh.

Un-named sources say LE now knows what the murder weapon is.

That means they (LE) have the weapon that killed HaLeigh in their possession. Oh dear God...

If someone here tries to call in and makes it, please say something sweet to Crystal and Marie.

What a nice idea. I'd be afraid though that Nancy would say something mean. Of course who cares- we'd get our comment out there. I hope Crystal and Marie don't watch NG though.

A murder WEAPON?!? Oh Lord. This is getting worse and worse as the day goes on.

They are looking for the murder weapon---sources are saying.

What sources!? GAH!! This is driving me nuts!

Not directed at any of you.

IMO.... They have found remains, and are waiting on identification... Why else would they stop the search at 6pm tonite, if they had not found any remains???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member