2010.04.15 - The Search Spot Being the Crime Scene/Where Haleigh was killed.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
I thought I should make a thread for this worth discussing so hopefully it is OK with the mods. During the Press Conference for Haleigh the Sheriff stated that they believe that the search spot is where she was killed and that they are saying that is the crime scene. Does anyone else think that they might have just thrown her into the river and let her drown? It is so heartbreaking to think that this happened to her. What does everyone else think?

I thought I should make a thread for this worth discussing so hopefully it is OK with the mods. During the Press Conference for Haleigh the Sheriff stated that they believe that the search spot is where she was killed and that they are saying that is the crime scene. Does anyone else think that they might have just thrown her into the river and let her drown? It is so heartbreaking to think that this happened to her. What does everyone else think?

If that is where she "...was KILLED" as opposed to where she "OD'd accidentally," I'm wondering if Haleigh saw something that someone didn't want to risk her talking about.

I still wonder if MC killed her to cover up something she didn't want Ron to find out? I guess we'll see.

The whole think about a cousin killing her for revenge just doesn't make any sense. It's not like there weren't plenty of illegal goings-on around there. None of the adults regularly around her seemed worried whether she saw them doing/selling drugs/giuns, etc...But if Haleigh SAW MC having sex with someone...???

I'm really still suspicious of Misti....

Anyone up to transcribing the Presser?

I've only transcribed a few comments... here is the Q/A relevant to this thread...

@ 4:20 in the first video:

Question: Do you think Haleigh died in this area?

Answer: [pauses, inhales] It's our belief that ..that... that's a very real, real possibility.

To me last night when I watched the short video of Misty at the pier I noticed one of the officers on the right of the screen motion with both hands " as if to throw something in the water.

I don't believe precious Haleigh was simply thrown in and let drown.
I feel something happened to her prior to that.

If anyone has that video can you please post it here...Thanks so much

To me last night when I watched the short video of Misty at the pier I noticed one of the officers on the right of the screen motion with both hands " as if to throw something in the water.

I don't believe precious Haleigh was simply thrown in and let drown.
I feel something happened to her prior to that.

If anyone has that video can you please post it here...Thanks so much

Good eye! I agree and I believe she was dumped (and that's what I think was done, she was dumped) there.

Since Sheriff Hardy used the terms "starting" to cooperating & talk...makes me believe the whole truth is not out at this point on what went down prior, maybe the stories don't match or he doesn't believe the version(s). The term "starting" is the key to me. It's possible, he is playing that, that is the story so whoever "supposedly" killed her there will "talk" & give their version, guessing that would be cousin Joe.

If the search area is where Haleigh was killed, I think it was JO.
JMO

He could have taken her from the mobil home and killed her to get back at RC for that stupid fight.

If MC was gonna kill HaLeigh, why would she do it at the river?

I just think JO fits better in that situation. Esp since he had access to the van that night.

JMO

So much in the news now about little girls being sexually abused.
Misty just came home from a 3 day sex/drug party...........her lifestyle.
Did Misty get busy with sex and drugs again.
Leaving Haleigh able to be easy prey for rape?
They dumped her because haleigh knew them and said she would tell her dad???
But then why did TN and GGS cover up and love Misty ?????

Question: What actual evidence could there be that the dock area was the actual crime scene where Haleigh was killed?

I can prob. transcribe the presser but I cant until around 9:00 when the kids are in bed, if someone doesnt get to it before then I will try.

Question: What actual evidence could there be that the dock area was the actual crime scene?
None that I can think of, other than an admission. :waitasec:

I think alot of eveidence is in confessions starting to pour out of mouths, but LE had to find something there to back up these confessions or they would not be so confident.

I think alot of eveidence is in confessions starting to pour out of mouths, but LE had to find something there to back up these confessions or they would not be so confident.

Yes, they are "starting" to talk. It seems clear to me that the have (once the test are back) that Haleigh is gone. But are they telling the whole truth??? Can't wait to see IF they pass a poly now!:angel:

I'm not willing to speculate at this moment. I'm a little stunned, I do admit. I do feel comforted somewhat that "Misty knows she's in trouble". Finally, her lies have caught up with her. Can't tell you how many times I wanted to smack her head off when she'd end every explanation of that night with, "And that's all I know". :banghead:

I'm eager to hear what TV's talking heads say about this, and I want to hear what "the family" says, especially those whom I believe have covered up for a few current prisoners.

Poor, poor little Haleigh.

I don't really think that is the scene for her actual killing/dying. I think maybe a bunch of people were trying to help cover up for one very guilty young girl, and ended up at that site because of something that happened before that. I don't know.

My theory is that Misty has finally wised up and realized that what RC, TN, and GGMS have been telling her all along is not going to happen. They convinced her that if she just kept her mouth shut, kept LE running in circles, and waited the whole plan out, that all was going to be great again. She would once again be the cute little "best girl Ron ever had" and be married and have a nice home and keep on with their chosen lifestyle--- all she had to do was NOT TELL WHAT HAPPENED. She has sat around long enough now to realize that LE is not going to give up, and that ALL of them are in trouble, and that RC is going to be in jail for a long time, and that old life is long gone and not ever going to happen again. My theory is that is why TN was so upset, she realized that MC is now talking and things are not going to be going so well for Ron and the threads are unraveling.

JMOO

Jr may have seen a man in black and something making the couch shake. Something happened at the MH, something carried out that propped open door, cement blocks are involved both places if they think some were used in the river as weight.

I can't imagine taking a little girl out of her home and to a river to kill her. Please, it was easier to think she went more peacefully in an accidental overdose.

If Tommy and Joe were high on drugs and out of their minds, they could have brutalized Haleigh, and then considered her telling Ron. Misty was already angry because she couldn't handle Haleigh that night, they all were crazy and took Haliegh to the dock where Joe and Tommy tied her up and threw her in the river. Now common sense tells us that that is not all that happened to that child. There has to be a reason why Ron supported Misty and protected her. So I do think something else happened earlier and things just progressed to the final act. Even though I don't think Ron was at the dock, I do think he was involved earlier and felt responsible. No matter what, Ron is ultimately responsible for this precious Child's death, how could he let these people around this child? The horror Haleigh felt breaks my heart. JMO

There could be a murder weapon thrown into the river or remains of a rope and bag or something. Misty mentions being threatened with a knife. Haleigh was probably sexually attacked. Otherwise there'd be no reason to take her to a secluded area and kill her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back