1243 users online (263 members and 980 guests)  

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Thanks for all of this research Paladine. You rock!!!

Quote Originally Posted by redsky View Post
    Thanks for all of this research Paladine. You rock!!!
    I concur Sorry I have not been able to contribute very much lately but I've still been here doing my best to rummage through all your findings, Paladine. You do a great job

Gosh I'm so lost! Darned no internet at the hotel

Does Austin mean Flannery when he says girlfriend? That's what I need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by WaddupYo View Post
    Does Austin mean Flannery when he says girlfriend? That's what I need to know.
    Good question. I'm not sure on that right, now...but it sure is nice seeing you back!

Now...I might not be able to be as involved in this case for the next little bit. Not as quite as present and obsessive. I'm researching Family Law in Ontario...for personal reasons. Life's like that.

I hope ya'll keep this forum rocking while my attention is diverted elsewhere, for the moment.

“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

The reason I ask if Austin is referring to Flannery is because of the date of that one comment about the oral sex is in December..I believe Dec 21. He specifically says girlfriend. Who is he talking about though?

Re: Websleuthing

Quote Originally Posted by WaddupYo
    The reason I ask if Austin is referring to Flannery is because of the date of that one comment about the oral sex is in December..I believe Dec 21. He specifically says girlfriend. Who is he talking about though?
    Wasn't that comment from 2008 though? So it would predate phoebe I think?

Quote Originally Posted by thebear14 View Post
    Good catch. I missed the year.

I am NOT vouching for this site, I've never seen it before today. But I post it to see if anyone else has used it and if they liked it and did it help with websleuthing? They ask for an email adress and password to sign up...if I did, I'd create a new throw-away, account...ie hotmail, gmail, yahoo...
    http://www.spokeo.com/import?b=2
    Last edited by Paladine; 04-28-2010 at 02:02 PM.

“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”

Quote Originally Posted by WaddupYo View Post
    Gosh I'm so lost! Darned no internet at the hotel
    That's how I feel when I've been away for a day or two...it's not bad here, try missing a day or two on the KC case and you'll pay! It takes hours to catch up...

Still no news this morning.

Can't decide where to put this as I am unable to find a link to add....there is a new bullying case out of Fayetteville High School in Arkansas. The dad is on HLN now with Mike G. I believe as the anchor. His name is Josh Dugan, Sr. and son is Jr. who was beaten unconscious at school including broken leg etc. I checked their local newspaper but did not find an article....

Quote Originally Posted by thebear14 View Post
    If it's true (and who knows given the idiotic bragging on that site) then it definately predates Phoebe and likely is Flannery.

It seems that jerk who has been going around to numerous bloogers including Sauerkraut has made it into the IrishCentral...all that garbage about Phoebe and previous suicide attempts. I'm so disgusted. And if you go to this person's website he claims he's on vacation until June.
    Last edited by Tricia; 05-03-2010 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Please no swearing.

Not much out there lately

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast