2010.04.16 How many stories have we got now?

Donjeta

Adji Desir, missing from Florida
Reaction score
How many of them have come from Misty and Tommy?
I've lost track. Please help me out.

1. Joe took her as revenge because he couldn't find the gun.
2. Joe and Tommy molested her.
3. She OD'd. At the MH? At a party elsewhere?
4. Misty hit her on the head.
5. Four men were in the MH at night and someone took her.
6. She was taken by Larry
7. Misty heard that a black man somewhere said he knows who has her.
8. She was stole by the Sheffields.
9. ...
What else?

Why are there STILL several versions of what happened? Once they've decided to spill it, shouldn't they stick on one story?

As many as Joran Van Der Sloot. Sadly.

It's deja vu again with all of these convoluted stories. Donjeta, I think #4 is supposed to be Misty hit her on the head with a board. Great heavens above, can anyone connected to this case tell the truth?

I'm just waiting for the final one......ya know, the TRUTH. lol.

Who would steal a child over a lost gun? Even if that gun linked you to a serious crime, wouldn't abduction/murder of a child just add ten times more trouble?

IMO, I always look to rage, jealousy or sex. Possibly big money - but even then "normal" criminals normally don't touch kids in this way, as they know it's the DP if they do. Negligence is the next default for me.

wasn't there some line about the mexicans???????:waitasec:

i have been waiting a long time for one of them to say "junior did it".

Heck, there's a different story for every day since HaLeigh went missing.

I remember the vague 'Mexican' story myself. I didn't think much would come of that at the time, it seemed convenient, another log on the SODDI fire.

I don't think I'd believe any story out of Granny Hollar either - I think two of her grandchildren are trying to play her, and play off their cousin.

Heck, there's a different story for every day since HaLeigh went missing.

I remember the vague 'Mexican' story myself. I didn't think much would come of that at the time, it seemed convenient, another log on the SODDI fire.

I don't think I'd believe any story out of Granny Hollar either - I think two of her grandchildren are trying to play her, and play off their cousin.

I agree...weebit mixed on how I felt about her and what she shared....just wasn't ringing true..that on Sunday they BOTH call to spill their guts???? Just odd....when someone mentioned that it could be reward money---things made sense....

I just hope they keep on talking-cause they're just digging their respective holes deeper. Just like the Anthony's-they think they're smarter than LE!!:croc:

From Issues last night:

HOLLARS: I`ve heard two different details. I heard that she got a hold of one of Ron`s pills and swallowed it and O.D.`d on it. And then I heard that Misty supposedly hit her in the back of the head and Joe supposedly raped her and then got rid of the body.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ijvm.01.html

I went to bed last night thinking FH was going to make the rounds on the morning shows today. I'm shocked she didn't. They all would probably cancel on her anyways after hearing her macabre interview last night.

From Issues last night:

HOLLARS: I`ve heard two different details. I heard that she got a hold of one of Ron`s pills and swallowed it and O.D.`d on it. And then I heard that Misty supposedly hit her in the back of the head and Joe supposedly raped her and then got rid of the body.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ijvm.01.html

THAT is what I have believed from the start - except I think maybe Misty gave her Ron's drugs, and it killed her.

It would explain everything, and everyone's behavior, IMO. All other scenarios leave far too many "but then why..." holes to leap.

I think Tommy and maybe JO came to ...hide the evidence. :no:

I am so dang frustrated with all this. Last night on the way to dinner my DD said its like a bad game of Clue:

POI's
MC, RC, ToC, JO

How
OD'd, Gun, Yellow Rope, Piece of wood,

Where
MH, the dock, the van, LC & HCSr's house,

That makes 64 different possible scenerios - which one is going to turn out to be the right one?

How many of them have come from Misty and Tommy?
I've lost track. Please help me out.

1. Joe took her as revenge because he couldn't find the gun.
2. Joe and Tommy molested her.
3. She OD'd. At the MH? At a party elsewhere?
4. Misty hit her on the head.
5. Four men were in the MH at night and someone took her.
6. She was taken by Larry
7. Misty heard that a black man somewhere said he knows who has her.
8. She was stole by the Sheffields.
9. ...
What else?

Why are there STILL several versions of what happened? Once they've decided to spill it, shouldn't they stick on one story?

9. Crazy Joe did it.
10. Man in black/bouncing couch
11. Everything that Misty said made us believe that it all happened at MH.
light on in the kitchen, sleeping next to Misty, cinder block open
back door
12. Misty said Haleigh was ashes by the rose in the woods
13. TN took Cobra into the woods by camper and ran off.
14. The BLANKET story
15. The van / blood story

THAT is what I have believed from the start - except I think maybe Misty gave her Ron's drugs, and it killed her.

It would explain everything, and everyone's behavior, IMO. All other scenarios leave far too many "but then why..." holes to leap.

I think Tommy and maybe JO came to ...hide the evidence. :no:

I still believe that story except I think it was accidental & for the reasons you mentioned. Just like to add it would explain the comment Misty made about Haleigh on her bike that afternoon, she said something to the effect "she was doing fine then".

I still believe that story except I think it was accidental & for the reasons you mentioned. Just like to add it would explain the comment Misty made about Haleigh on her bike that afternoon, she said something to the effect "she was doing fine then".

This was in the hypnosis transcript that was posted here but someone came back to it and listened the tape again and it wasn't what she said after all, she said "she was doing her..." then stopped and started again.

This was in the hypnosis transcript that was posted here but someone came back to it and listened the tape again and it wasn't what she said after all, she said "she was doing her..." then stopped and started again.

I will have to go back over that. Thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back