7 Tiny Towns - From 0 - 16 residents. One is even for sale!!

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
Linkage

36.jpg
7 Really Tiny Towns
by Ethan Trex - April 13, 2010 - 1:29 PM

Ever consider getting away from the city to try your hand at small-town life? If you want to live in a place where everybody will know your name, towns don’t come much smaller than these teensy communities around the country. Even if you don’t blink you might miss them.

My father grew up in a town so small they had a mirror at the border to make it look twice as big.

Linkage

36.jpg
7 Really Tiny Towns
by Ethan Trex - April 13, 2010 - 1:29 PM

Ever consider getting away from the city to try your hand at small-town life? If you want to live in a place where everybody will know your name, towns don’t come much smaller than these teensy communities around the country. Even if you don’t blink you might miss them.

My father grew up in a town so small they had a mirror at the border to make it look twice as big.

BBM

Must have been hell on the skulls of local birds.

BBM

Must have been hell on the skulls of local birds.

No, they try to avoid hitting other birds. They had to put up a big pane of glass to accomplish that. It's great tourist trade and is the towns main source of income.

Oh, I thought it was a house. It was a town?

I love tiny towns, we live very nearby tightwad missouri, which I believe has a whooping 34 residents. I esp love a sillynamed tiny town lol

Bigneck, Illinois ... Population the last time I knew... was 2.
Taylor, Missouri ... The actual town, not all the places four miles up the road.... about 20 people.

My father grew in Pennsylvania near: Bird in hand, Virginville and Intercourse.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galluvstrucrime
Back