Misty Croslin's SIL Chelsea is going to be on Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiana at Heart

Former Member
Reaction score
tonight. I hope that this is OK with the mods in me posting this. I wanted everyone to know about this in case they wanted to tune in later.

I just heard. Lets see what she has to say

EDIT It's her sister in law not sister

Pat Brown is going to be on too!! I wonder if Granny Hollars is coming back? Must see TV!!:dance:

Well, at least the Pat Brown counter balances the Chelsea out...

The "let's pin this on Joe" parade is in full march. This only means that LE is getting closer to Misty and Tommy and maybe Timmy.

After turning last night's show off in the middle, I swore I would not watch any of these shows again. Now, I'll have to attempt to watch it one more time. On second thought, maybe not.

Was it Chelsea that supposedly gave a letter to LP too? Will LP be on too?

oh man... I don't know whether to hum the mayberry tune or whip out my barritone and blow out a version of the olympic theme song!

Now, wait a minute....she changes her name on FB and now she is on NG. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better......

Also, I will not be home for the first showing of NG tonight. PLEASE DO NOT CLOSE THE THREAD TIL AFTER THE SECOND SHOW.... I felt so left out last night. :O(

Sorry! You are correct. Too much info for my pea brain.

Not a pea brain at all! With this case you need a program with all the players, bios, photos, nicknames and social security numbers.

Is Timmy in trouble? I thought they moved to Massachusetts to try and distance themselves from this god-awful mess. Am I misremembering or didn't Chelsea say something about disliking how everybody in Putnam knew who they were? But now she goes on Nancy Grace to make sure a lot of her neighbors in Mass. know too. Why?

Grandma Flo and Leonard together would be way too much, but I can see it happenning. Leonard starts out with his "this is how it happened" and Flo jumps in and says "I'll tell YOU how it happened, I'm the one who broke Tommy and called the police and led them to the river" ! I wonder how Nancy will handle it all ?

where this infro coming from? they would need a two hours special for all theses people

Grandma Flo and Leonard together would be way too much, but I can see it happenning. Leonard starts out with his "this is how it happened" and Flo jumps in and says "I'll tell YOU how it happened, I'm the one who broke Tommy and called the police and led them to the river" ! I wonder how Nancy will handle it all ?

And then Miss Flo will ask Leonard "is the reward still on"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member