Kids hanging on meat hooks?

that sandbar is a very popular place to hang out. i've spent many hot days there, it's shallow water, many boaters gather, and a party ensues on the water. hang out...haha... just another day in paradise. trouble is, blood attracts hammerheads. :cool:

hi tricia! give me a good old fashioned game of stickball any day! :)

lex said:
hi tricia! give me a good old fashioned game of stickball any day! :)
nah...boring without hammerheads...i had a guest from up north who grounded a jetski on that sandbar, it was his first time, and there was a nine-foot hammerhead literally snapping at his heels like a crazed oversized chihuahua...that young man was so terrified he took off for the mainland and miami airport the next day!!

deputylinda said:
nah...boring without hammerheads...i had a guest from up north who grounded a jetski on that sandbar, it was his first time, and there was a nine-foot hammerhead literally snapping at his heels like a crazed oversized chihuahua...that young man was so terrified he took off for the mainland and miami airport the next day!!

hi deputy! you can play stickball in the shallow water with hammerhead!s! lol! but i think i'll pass.

too bad about your friend, seems you were having some fun! :)

WTF??

~~~

They found that five young people had erected a bamboo tripod and hung meat hooks from it. A young woman, her feet brushing the surface of the shallow water, dangled from the frame, hooks embedded firmly in her shoulders.

lex said:
hi deputy! you can play stickball in the shallow water with hammerhead!s! lol! but i think i'll pass.

too bad about your friend, seems you were having some fun! :)
i have to admit, i laughed for a week! poor guy still tells that story! and i guess i do too!

Ok im just not getting it. These kids are actually puncturing their skin with meathooks?

tybee204 said:
Ok im just not getting it. These kids are actually puncturing their skin with meathooks?
Yeah.. you are getting it. :eek:

:eek: :eek: What the heck kinda of drugs are they on..!! :eek: It has to be painful putting the hook in, can't imagine removing it..!! :loser:

WHAT KINDA OF PLEASURE CAN THEY GET FROM THIS..!! NOT TO MENTION THE BLOOD IN THE WATER, AND SHARKS !! THIS IS CREEPY..!! :waitasec: :waitasec:

What is a word that means worse than bizarre, because this would definitely meet the requirements! UGH!! At my age, I have come to the conclusion that there are many stupid people in this world! :slap: :banghead:

Val

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back