Thank you ~ GER ~ !!!

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
For those who may not have visited our "Pictures of Putnam County" thread in the sticky forum, you might want to take a walk there. It really gives us a great perspective of where Haleigh lived, played and loved.

Thank you GER for sharing your world with all of us!!!! You are greatly appreciated! :blowkiss:

Thank you, Ger! I don't post alot, because thanks to posters like you, all I have to say has been said already, and the glimpses into Haleigh's world have been so wonderful to have! From one of the less vocal voices, let me say you are a gem!

Very generous of GER & a great tribute to HaLeigh that she takes the time to her share photos.

13.gif

Thank You GER. As always you brought home to us what is happening there in PC.

ty0-1.gif

Your labor of love for Haleigh
is very much appreciated!!

I met Ger in this virtual world in the early days of this case. Her dedication to understanding this tragedy has never been more obvious to me than with the pictures she posted today.

I know Ger, and every step she took along the dock at the boat ramp was surely made with a heavy heart knowing that she was standing where LE has told us Haleigh likely left this earth.

Still, Ger took the shots that have brought us insight that no mainstream media has been able to match. I'm bringing one of today's pictures down here along with Ger's comment because it says to me that maybe Haleigh knows Ger and appreciates her work as much as I do.

Thank You my friend.

THIS IS THE PHOTO THAT HAD ME IN TEARS. IT IS HALEIGH'S FAVORITE COLOR AND IT JUST SORT OF STRUCK ME. IT IS NEAR THE EMPTY RETENTION POND THAT IS ON SHELL HARBOR.

Attachments

• Haleigh'sColor.jpg
    Haleigh'sColor.jpg
    379.8 KB · Views: 72
Thank you Ger!!!!

One picture is worth a thousand words and you have provided us with plenty.

Ger's Contribution = $Pricele$$

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:​

GER, your dedication to bringing us all these pictures so we can "see" the area has been incredible, especially after how difficult it had to be for you to get the pictures today.

Thanks so very much to our Satsuma Photographer! :grouphug:

Thank you so much!

Seeing all of these pictures has brought so much 'reality' into my impression of this case since I don't live anywhere near Florida. Watching video clips on television or reading news articles seems like it doesn't bring the human factor of a place out quite like personal photos can.

Please know that your time and care for doing this is so appreciated.

:rose:
Thank You so much GER! You are greatly appreciated here at WB! :blowkiss: :rose:

Thank you GER, for your generosity in time, knowledge and spirit... because of all you have shared, even those of us who are thousands of miles away can feel as if we have walked the land with you.

We appreciate all you do...

Thank you so much Ger – you are just amazing.

You have brought the whole area to life for us, with your photograpy. It always feels like I am right there, when I look through your pictures.

Thank-you Ger,
although I've changed names here and there, I've followed you wherever you have posted because of your dedication to this case. Your talented eye for catching the true feeling for this county is amazing. You leave us feeling like we are right there with you. None of the pictures from TV or news agency's have provided what you have.
Your time, dedication and sharing spirit are much appreciated!
Thank-you!

Thank you for sharing your photos with us and your dedication to this case. If it was not for the fact that we do not know where or what happened to sweet Haleigh this could be a travel log of a beautiful place to visit.

Ger, thank you so much for taking the time to take these pictures and sharing them with us. You are a great photographer and the pictures really show us so much detail that we would not otherwise know about. Thanks for your hard work and for caring about little Haleigh.

Just had to say AGAIN how very much your photos are appreciated!! Those cemetary photos are simply chilling!! GER you are AMAZING!! Thanks is simply not enough!!
kudos.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back