Why hasn't the SA charged EJ w/homicide, will he, and when?

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
Why hasn't the Texas State's Attorney charged Elizabeth with homicide?

Will he ever charge her?

If he does charge her, when will he do it?

The prosecutor realizes the devastating impact to the search for a missing child once they bring homicide charges.

In Gabe's case, they're particularly aware of the implications since they have no physical evidence whatever that Gabe is harmed, let alone dead.

Therefore, they're currently working on a proactive search for Gabe alive. It's the right and moral thing to do, they know that, and SAPD is doing it.

I wish everyone had heart, but I'm not so naive as to expect everyone to. I am very grateful therefore that the SAPD and prosecutor have ethics.

Gabe is a human being with inherent rights. There but for the grace of God go you and I.

I think she'll get charged once LE runs out of other options.

I just don't see them bringing homicide charges. There is zero evidence of that unless you count her text messages, which she has recanted. I wish they would because that may give her incentive to talk but I can't see them bringing charges that they can't get a conviction on.

Well, they could start with 'kidnapping' and then 'custodial interference.'

IMHO, they're waiting in the hopes she'll get tired of being in jail and spill the beans. At the least, tell LE HOW and WHO put her in touch with this couple.

Seriously, why waste money on court costs IF there's a chance she'll {crack}.

JMHO
fran

What other options do you think they would follow first?

trying to find Gabriel alive for one, hopefully she'll crack in jail and tell what she did with him.

I don't know whether they will or won't. I go back to Mr.Gambel's statement about the park and it was mis-informed and he did not know was it was not corrected by SAPD. Then Mr. Gamble and Logan present them with new leads that will point them in the right direction...to me Mr. Gamble and Logan should have never had to do that. SAPD should have already be a step ahead of them....then the delay of the landfill search...I don't know what they thought about this case...to me...not a lot about nothing! If charging her with this and Logan loses the missing persons help...I hope they don't...leave it hanging over her little blonde head to think about.....

What other options do you think they would follow first?

I'm not sure if they will, but they should change this to a missing person case and contact the FBI. They need to work in conjunction with the FBI. Then I can say they are giving this a 100% effort.

Look how long and what it took to get the Satsuma, FL case to be upgraded to a homicide case.

Look how long and what it took to get the Satsuma, FL case to be upgraded to a homicide case.

Good point. What's so different about this one other than the text's and phone call? EJ recanted those almost immediately in a phone call and supposed e-mails with TPS...well according to TPS anyway.

Good point. What's so different about this one other than the text's and phone call? EJ recanted those almost immediately in a phone call and supposed e-mails with TPS...well according to TPS anyway.

Phone call? Tammi never said when that phone call ('We heard the baby babble.') took place. The reporter said it took place on the 27th after Elizabeths texts and calls.

Tammi did say, however, a number of times that she never spoke on the phone with Elizabeth on or after December 27, so we know Elizabeth never recanted her statements to Tammi in a phone call.

According to Tammi, Elizabeth recanted those statements in one and only alleged message, which I believe was dated Dec 29th. A copy is in the Important Links sticky thread.

ETA: The difference in this case are those very statements by Elizabeth. In more than 90% of these cases, the person does what they state they do. That's what LE has gone by in this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back