2010.04.17 Is Leonard Padilla still involved with the Haleigh Case?

grandmaj

Former Member
Reaction score
We hear little things but not much about him. What do you think? Is he still working with the Croslin Family? And with whom?

I have to respectfully state that I hope LP is no longer involved with this case.

:angel:

My guess is if LP was still involved he'd be talking about it on the media circuit. I don't think he is anymore.

JVM had LP on this week giving his opinion of the things going on...

He does seem to be very quiet. My guess, most of the players have done some talking, so no need to lure them out with a bail promise.

One can hope anyway can't they?

JVM had LP on this week giving his opinion of the things going on...

I saw that, too. But he no longer seems to be involved with bonding issues. It seemed like he has been in contact with the Art Harris's of the group. KWIM?

It was said somewhere that he bought Lindsey a new computer w/ webcam so they could communicate daily.

I saw that, too. But he no longer seems to be involved with bonding issues. It seemed like he has been in contact with the Art Harris's of the group. KWIM?
Yep. Ole' LP has been demoted to Blogger Status. Still generating stories though.

It depends? Will continuing to be involved keep him on TV?

Didn't he promise things for a new start in CA to ma & pa Croslin's???
for the truth???
He bought them a car.
He bought Lindsey a computer/webcam.
Didn't he promise to bail out Misty if she told the truth???

I believe he is the very core of solving this case. I think he brought in Steve Brown and paid him to get to the bottom of it. He sent him to the only person he knew was not involved, Crystal. I think we all know Crystal would not be able to afford a 10 month investigation by a PI of this caliber.
He remained quiet until it was determined that Misty had to give it up for the investigation to be concluded. That's when he started offering everything to anyone who might be able to get her to tell the truth. That is why he offered to bond her out. He knew she could answer his question, where is Hailey. That's also why he chose and paid the polygrapher who administered Tommy's polygraph as well. I do not believe that this investigation will determine that Misty killed Haleigh, and that whatever her role, the sentence would be less than the drug charges. He has also firmly stated that Joe had no part in her death either.
He clearly didn't offer anything to Ron or the Cummings clan for more of their lies. Nancy didn't have him on her show the other night as a time filler. Although she never lets him finish a sentence, she had him on because he knows exactly what is goin on.
And this, of course, is just my opinion.

I have to respectfully state that I hope LP is no longer involved with this case.

:angel:
What???? You don't want to see Leonard Padilla starring as Johnny Cash? I respectfully state that Websleuths should start a clothing drive for him. ;)

It depends? Will continuing to be involved keep him on TV?

That's a shame, and in no way am I disputing you; I just thought he was above it all and trying to help the downtrodden....very sad.

LP bumbled around tonite on Levi's show saying he had was the one who was trying to bond RC out, when stopped by LE.

He said this when a caller into Levi's show tonite asked about Marinade Dave's blog post about RC about to be bonded out & stopped "fed-style".

FWIW, right? Maybe he did have RC 'almost' bonded out, maybe he didn't -- but he's still talking like he's involved in the case.

He's still involved in some way. He's paying for the calls Misty and Tommy are making from the jailhouse. He still talks to Tommy's wife Lindsey. So, yes, LP has his irons in the fire.

Come on guys...............I was just getting ready to go to bed finally; now I am going to have nightmares about freakin cowboy hats!

THANKS EVERYONE!

I LOVE LP. If it weren't for him we wouldn't know many things of recent interest. He got them all the ability to

talk and supplied a car for visits. We have heard and witnessed conversations all thanks to LP. He may be quirky and yes, he admittedly loves the media BUT he is real and he does more good than most we know.

How can we put forth such negativity about a guy that is trying to help get this case resolved?

LP is a character and I love to see him around. In my opinion, we are better off for him being around too.

I LOVE LP. If it weren't for him we wouldn't know many things of recent interest. He got them all the ability to

talk and supplied a car for visits. We have heard and witnessed conversations all thanks to LP. He may be quirky and yes, he admittedly loves the media BUT he is real and he does more good than most we know.

How can we put forth such negativity about a guy that is trying to help get this case resolved?

LP is a character and I love to see him around. In my opinion, we are better off for him being around too.

I agree. The conversations between Misty and her family may not have happened if LP had not helped H and L. He does stir the pot in a positive way at times.

LP said he DID NOT participate in Tommy's LDT, because his conditions were that the results would be made public and no one agreed to that. That's OK with me, it gives LE info while not spilling anything to the public so the other 'usual suspects' won't know what TC said.

LP knows stuff. Levi Page's show was very interesting. I think the other guests helped LP clarify things in his mind, and he, theirs.

He also said he and his staff have been mulling around the idea of bailing Ron out of jail, but they've decided against it. After Levi's show, I'm thinking he's glad they didn't. Also, Ron's latest woman, his new pen-pal, (AD), whom we've heard on the jailhouse tapes, is the one who kept asking LP to bail out her new beau. Cozy.

LP bumbled around tonite on Levi's show saying he had was the one who was trying to bond RC out, when stopped by LE.

He said this when a caller into Levi's show tonite asked about Marinade Dave's blog post about RC about to be bonded out & stopped "fed-style".

FWIW, right? Maybe he did have RC 'almost' bonded out, maybe he didn't -- but he's still talking like he's involved in the case.
Hearing that on the show and reading it on MD's blog was quite a bombshell to me, but maybe I'm too easily shocked. :crazy:

My head is going to burst with all the questions that seem to multiply every day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back