2010.04.16. - Steph Watts-EXCLUSIVE CLIPS FROM MISTY’S LIE DETECTOR TESTS

Follow link to listen: THIS IS THE FIRST OF MANY EXCLUSIVE CLIPS FROM INSIDE ONE OF MISTY CROSLIN’S LIE DETECTOR TESTS. YOU WILL ONLY SEE THEM HERE. LISTEN CLOSELY FOR CLUES, AND STAND BY FOR MORE CLIPS. THIS FIRST CLIP IS FROM TJ WARDS VOICE ANALYSIS..MISTY TALKS ABOUT WASHING A PEE SMELL FROM THE BLANKETS.

My head hurts too much to listen but in case others are interested, good luck :)

I only saw a very short clip talking about how tense/stressed Misty was when talking about the blankets.

I only saw a very short clip talking about how tense/stressed Misty was when talking about the blankets.

And after that, am I interpreting correctly that Misty was lying when she said she put Haleigh to bed at 8 PM in the master bedroom with her?

Thank you to those who are listening and posting.

Thank you to those who are listening and posting.

Thank you for posting! Washing blanket aside, Misty is lying when she states that she put Haleigh to sleep in the master bedroom and at 8 PM; she (Misty) went to sleep in the master bedroom at 10 PM, etc. The computer analysis flashes "False Statement," "Highly Stressed," and more when she states where Haleigh was sleeping, the time she put her to bed, and that she went to sleep at 10 PM in the master bedroom, etc.

Don't believe the homicide occurred at the MH. Back door/cinder block situation was staged. River area was likely the location of the homicide.

Thank you for posting! Washing blanket aside, Misty is lying when she states that she put Haleigh to sleep in the master bedroom and at 8 PM; she (Misty) went to sleep in the master bedroom at 10 PM, etc. The computer analysis flashes "False Statement," "Highly Stressed," and more when she states where Haleigh was sleeping, the time she put her to bed, and that she went to sleep at 10 PM in the master bedroom, etc.

I do think Misty is telling the truth when she says:
"she last saw Haleigh at 10:00"
I do feel that is exactly the time something happened to lil Haleigh

The master bedroom statement came back as highly stressed. So where was Haleigh sleeping or did she even sleep at the home that night? I am gonna guess she didn't sleep there. JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back