Grandma Hollars speaks

abbra

Reaction score
Mistys Grandmothers story gets more grandios every time she tells it. I don't know how the police can view her as a credible lead in the case with the family history of deceit and lies being told by each member of the family who is involved in Haileighs disappearence. Its funny how Misty and Tommy don't even flinch when they are lying on camera.

I hate to say it being a grandmother myself...But no I don't think she is credible and unfourtunatly I feel money may be her motive.. $35000.00 would pay for a lot of minutes on her phone so she can talk to Misty..

She just told stories that were told to her. She knows the phone calls were taped. What is she lying about?

She did make observations of Joe's behavior that I don't think anyone has denied.

Mistys Grandmothers story gets more grandios every time she tells it. I don't know how the police can view her as a credible lead in the case with the family history of deceit and lies being told by each member of the family who is involved in Haileighs disappearence. Its funny how Misty and Tommy don't even flinch when they are lying on camera.

No I do not think she is credible. For one thing, she changed the first part of her story on how she was told 3 times the other night when she was on both NG & JVM. Maybe it was no big deal but that really bugged me. Also, I think I read an article (going to look for it as soon as I get this post finished) yesterday that ToC attys said that conversation never happened...not that I trust this either but with both of those things I just mentioned AND the fact that she said they both called her within 15 minutes of each other to tell her what happened...I mean seriously, these 2 people have not said a word in over 14 months but then they just happen to call her within 15 minutes of each other??? Sorry, don't buy it. :twocents:

ETA: Oh and also SHardy did state when asked if the tip came from Tennessee...No. Which IF this is true then she DID lie about giving the tip.

Snipped~ Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy said this week the tip that spurred the search did not come from Tennessee, where Hollars lives. When asked if it came from the jail, Hardy wouldn't comment. ~Snipped

Snipped~ Hollars said she was told by both of her grandchildren in calls from jail on Sunday night that their cousin, Nashville resident Joseph Overstreet, took Haleigh from her home. Overstreet was interviewed by detectives late Tuesday, and he denies any knowledge or involvement in the case.
Werter said Friday that Croslin Jr. "did not tell Flora Hollars anything about the investigation except to have his attorney contact and meet with him."

"This is in response to latest claims by various reporting agencies that they have verified that Tommy Croslin confessed to Hollars. He did not," Werter said. ~Snipped

http://wwww.jacksonville.com/news/c...nt-make-any-confessions-haleigh-cummings-case

She just told stories that were told to her. She knows the phone calls were taped. What is she lying about?

She did make observations of Joe's behavior that I don't think anyone has denied.

I agree with you about Joe's behavior...that has never been denied to my knowledge. but I just can't buy the fact that these 2 people have never said a word in over 14 months but then they just happen to call her within 15 minutes of each other.

She doesn't come across as a liar to me, yet. She even told the story she heard about Misty hitting Haleigh with a board, and then said she didn't believe that story. Why would she even say that if it is a story she didn't believe.

I think she might be an enabling g-ma, but I don't know many g-ma's that aren't. LOL

I will entertain the thought of her wanting to turn over any/everything she might have heard if she can help solve this case and collect 35K.

BBM

Not much room to stretch the truth around that, imo.

At this point in time, I think that Gma believed what she related about that night. I think she did call LE to tell on her grandchildren. Even though she closed her interview with NG by saying that she doesn't think that MC could have hurt Haleigh--at the opening of that interview she tells 3 stories that implicate 3 of her grandchildren.

I'm not saying what she was told or what she thought she was told is what happened to Haleigh.

I'm saying that I think this woman believed it was true. JMHO.

I am going to agree that Grma believed this is what she heard. imo She just forgot to say
"MOO" at the end of it.

I have no idea if Granny Flo is credible or not, but I very much believe the information she's spreading is as non-credible as any we've heard from any lying jailbirds yet.

I think Grandma Flo has $signs in front of her eyes. Why in heck would Misty or Tommy confess to her knowing that they are being taped. As far as the behavior of Joe O., if she lied about the confessions of Misty and Tommy, she would lie about Joe O. too. I don't believe a word she says.

I think Grandma Flo has $signs in front of her eyes. Why in heck would Misty or Tommy confess to her knowing that they are being taped. As far as the behavior of Joe O., if she lied about the confessions of Misty and Tommy, she would like about Joe O. too. I don't believe a word she says.
What I can't get past though is the only way for them to communicate with her is from the jail, and those calls are taped, so how then could she go on tv and say something completely untrue? And if what she's saying is completely untrue, what led LE to the St. Johns river search, even to the point of taking MC out of jail and to the dock? MOO

I just thought she was very partial to Misty and she could do no wrong in grandma's eyes. I think she is struggling and maybe confused. It has had to be HE77 on her...IMO

What I can't get past though is the only way for them to communicate with her is from the jail, and those calls are taped, so how then could she go on tv and say something completely untrue? And if what she's saying is completely untrue, what led LE to the St. Johns river search, even to the point of taking MC out of jail and to the dock? MOO

I think that Grandma Flo doesn't fully understand about the phone taping system at the jail. I believe that Tommy is the one who started all this renewed activity with the Haleigh case. It was Tommy who took the poly and soon after that the river search began.

I think she tells what she has heard through various quarters, but no doubt she puts her own twist on things by omitting some parts and emphasizing others to suit her wishes.

I don't think she likes Joe, but she adores Misty, and that appears to be true for the whole family. Not uncommon, I guess, but that surely influences her spin.

It's interesting that she says she personally thinks Haleigh OD'd, which is what some of us believe too... but if true, why would anyone claim Misty hit Haleigh with a board... unless both are true?

IDK, but I am most eager to know the source of that claim.

If she isn't telling the truth, where are her daughters to deny what she is saying about their kids?

Posting from BB but will be on my pc shortly. The scanner thread followed when she called le recently tha hank sr was beating her daughter lisa. Cops responded and there were no apprent problems. Lisa said her mom was out there or something like that. Today its reported that hank sr said she is out to collect the 35k. But who knows. They all have credibility issues imo.

I do not believe anything Ms. Hollars says. It seems that she is only out to get her 15 minutes of fame. I still think Misty is covering for Ronnie and his involvement. Cousin Joe is a red herring. I think if he had any involvement in the crime; it was in disposing of Haleigh. This poor baby never had a chance! I am praying for the TRUTH to come out, not more lies! I don't know if any of the players in this case, know how to tell the truth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back