• Two Weeks

Votes: 54 28.4%
  • Longer than 2 weeks

Votes: 53 27.9%
  • None of the above and why?

Votes: 13 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gonna take a wild guess and say the week of May 2nd :)

I voted longer more then two weeks. I still don't think all their ducks are in a complete row. Also, I am conflicted about what the Sheriff said and what the Deputy said. (However, I hope I'm wrong and it is soon.)

I said none of the above. Why: Too many dishonest players quick to implicate eachother and distance themselves from wrongdoing. Hopefully the sober reality of whatever happened is kicking in and those who know the truth have an attack of morality. I won't hold my breath, though..

I voted within the week. I think they are running with these new leads as the Sheriff put it, are questioning people and tying up loose ends. I wish we knew if anyone new has been taken into St. John's jail over the weekend.

I voted longer than two weeks because of comments at the presser that more areas may be searched r/t this lead and we all know how long forensic testing can take. In order to build a really tight circumstantial case if they do not find her remains they will need to have enough for the DA to entertain a case. JMOO

I said within the week. I don't think Hardy after months of complete silence would have called a press conference declaring this a homicide, called a meeting with members of the family supposedly telling them to prepare for a funeral unless he had concrete evidence that Haleigh was deceased, had concrete evidence against the perps and was ready to bring charges.

I voted for two weeks, only because I think they know where they are but it will take two weeks to get things lined up the way they want to present the charges. And it may not be all charges within two weeks, IMO...they may charge one or two players first, with others to follow.

At our house, we really can't imagine why he hasn't been arrested yet. Though of course they are looking for fibers, etc., on the bricks in the laboratory.

I voted "within the week", but debated between the option of "within the week" and "within 2 weeks."

I think that sometime in the past week or two, LE has had a big break in this case and has amassed leads and evidence. Changing the case to a homicide, naming a crime scene, telling the family that Haleigh is deceased, and bringing individuals they believe know what happened to the crime scene, indicates they're close to bringing charges against one or more people.

I expect that from this week forward, we'll be seeing news in this case on a daily basis, as more becomes known and is released publicly.

I voted longer than 2 weeks, and it won't be Joe. After listening to the Cobra/Cummings tapes, I'm even more convinced it wasn't Cousin Joe. Misty's script was laid out over a year ago, and she is sticking to it.

I said none of the above. Why: Too many dishonest players quick to implicate eachother and distance themselves from wrongdoing. Hopefully the sober reality of whatever happened is kicking in and those who know the truth have an attack of morality. I won't hold my breath, though..

I voted none of the above. My reasoning is explained very well by Jetaime's post so I quoted it.

I voted within the week.
IMO the LE/FBI already has the case solved.
They are keeping everything close to the vest and
now has new testimonies, and stories to put puzzle together
and I do think they have found evidence of Haleigh's death.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/23145771/index.html

just bringing this forward here as SB states that there was an eyewitness and that the evidence they were looking for in the river would corroborate the eyewitness testimony. If they did in fact find that evidence in the river I could see charges coming quicker than I originally voted (more than two weeks).

I chose two weeks, I think that LE will give the family a chance to have the funeral he told them to prepare for. This would allow RC to attend the funeral, and also allow LE to watch reactions.

moo

I voted "none of the above" because I believe there is much more here than meets the eye. I do not believe it would be in the best interests of many people to have the truth come out.

I hope I'm wrong. I hope the GUILTY parties get hung, but I have little faith.

My opinion only

http://www.news4jax.com/video/23145771/index.html

just bringing this forward here as SB states that there was an eyewitness and that the evidence they were looking for in the river would corroborate the eyewitness testimony. If they did in fact find that evidence in the river I could see charges coming quicker than I originally voted (more than two weeks).

Voted within the week for the reason SBrown states in video - eyewitness account now combined with corroborating evidence.

I wonder if the eyewitness that is being talked about is an eyewitness to the murder, an eyewitness to the disposal, or an eyewitness to both. If an eyewitness to the disposal only, it could just be a nearby homeowner or passerby who saw someone throw something in the river.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back