Just Spoke with Mr. Gigax. He is 100 percent Innocent.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Mr. Gigax. He asked me to convey to you that he is absolutely innocent of this crime. He has positive proof that he left Boulder in Sept. of 1996 and he has a ton of proof that on the night in question he was with a houseful of people.

Mr. Gigax spoke with Ramsey D.A. investigator Tom Bennett. Bennett told Mr. Gigax that he is NOT a suspect and never WAS A SUSPECT.

I asked Mr. Gigax directly if he was angry with FFJ for posting the document that Tracey showed on camera therefore posting his name. He said at first he was but he is over it now. He is angry with Tracey.

Mr. Gigax is also very angry at the person who killed JonBenet Ramsey. He said, " I want to see that *advertiser censored* fry."

Mr. Gigax admitted he is not a choir boy. I told him we are not talking about his past. His past does not enter into this situation. We are talking about the Ramsey case which he knows nothing about.

In the coming weeks we should have more on this story. Hopefully Tracey will be exposed to the world as the liar he is. He needs to be stopped.

I would encourage all members of WS to post their thoughts and support of Mr. Gigax here. I think it would be appropriate to let him knowm, that the world knows, he had nothing to do with the death of JonBenet Ramsey.

Tricia

I hope he can stop Tracy from peddeling this trash here. People may believe his crockumentary and think that Mr. Gigax had something to do with this whole sorry mess. Can you imagine the turmoil for him if someone decided he was involved? Egads!

That sheer incompetence has put Tracey and the Ramsey investigators in this position.

These guys have lost all credibility.

Thanks to Tricia for exposing the truth about this man. I am sure he was greatly surprised to see himself injected into the middle of this messy case. My thoughts go out to Mr. Gigax and his family as they travel down the road to clear his name like several others have had to do over the years. Do you think he will be able to shed some light on the Helgoth connection? Also does he know this Kenady guy and how does he feel about him since apparently he is the one who was forthcoming with so much damaging information.

Hopefully this will open up some other sealed doors and let the "skeletons" out.!!

Peki

:dance:

So, I would say that this officially guts the Tracey program so much, it transforms his ability to market the program in the US from trying to sell a mere virus (as Tracey said on Court TV), to trying to sell ebola mixed with anthrax.

Can Gigax file an "injunction" to stop the documentary from being seen or distributed until a hearing...?

Hey if anyone knows any good lawyers could you PM me their names please?
Or email at tgrif@xmission.com

Thanks
Tricia

I hope he sues the chit out of Tracey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I belive in his innocence 100% and may I add Im VERY thankful he called you Tricia instead of ,ahem,any other "interested parties" that float around the 'net :rolleyes:

messiecake said:
I hope he sues the chit out of Tracey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I belive in his innocence 100% and may I add Im VERY thankful he called you Tricia instead of ,ahem,any other "interested parties" that float around the 'net :rolleyes:

God you are so right on Messie cake... :clap:

Trica I don't know you but, May the force be with you girl ... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

How did they even begin to suspect him to begin with? I haven't seen anything to indicate any reason they should have. I feel bad for the guy.

I just wonder why people are able to get away with making up stories like this and making a documentary out of it. I could not sleep at night knowing I made up some information or had no PROOF, yet chose to incriminate a fellow human being for something so vicious.

Tracey will pay someday, somehow. I firmly believe that what goes around, comes around! Oh and it will in a big way!

Tricia,
Please keep us updated,if you can,about Mr.Gigax and what is going on if/when he does get a lawyer (which he must do!!-as long as its not Lin or the amazing Darnay :doh: )

An injunction ,as far as I know,is EXACTLY what can and should happen!

doesn't cut it for me. I hope he talks to the people that matter---he may offer some insight one way or another. The Helgoth scenario is interesting, but might just be the latest person of interest that will fall by the wayside, although there are those dog hairs, Hi-tec boots, and stun gun that are very curious.

I am satisfied that Mr Gigax is not a person of interest. He owes us nothing. He has no more obligation to come to the forums and explain himself than you or I.

Jayelles said:
I am satisfied that Mr Gigax is not a person of interest. He owes us nothing. He has no more obligation to come to the forums and explain himself than you or I.

about coming to the forums---we're not the people that matter. I do question a conclusion drawn based on a phone call as to any involvement with Helgoth

Maikai said:
about coming to the forums---we're not the people that matter. I do question a conclusion drawn based on a phone call as to any involvement with Helgoth

I'm not sure what you mean. Gigax moved away months before either JBR or Helgoth's deaths.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back