2010.04.21 Where was Junior the night Haleigh went missing?

Itzsue

Reaction score
Where was Junior while all this was being done to Haleigh? Remember, he said "a man in all black" took her

Why don't we hear him in the background during that highly stressed environment during the 911 call?

Did Junior sleep through everything due to ingesting some drugs lying around?

GGM Sykes said "I had Jr and he didn't see nuthin" and while nearly everyone always attributed that to when she arrived at the MH in the early morning hours and before she took him to PSCO to speak to the child psychologist, I have always believed she uttered the truth, inadvertently.

When would GGMS have gotten him?
Didn't he go to bed at the same time as HaLeigh and MC?
Or, do you think the whole family has went along with MC's story of Junior being there when he wasn't.

I have no clue where he was. This whole case has me seeing blurry.

GGM Sykes said "I had Jr and he didn't see nuthin" and while nearly everyone always attributed that to when she arrived at the MH in the early morning hours and before she took him to PSCO to speak to the child psychologist, I have always believed she uttered the truth, inadvertently.

I've always wondered about that too, Deb. Could she have taken him with her when she came to bring the laundry? I guess its possible.

I know this thread is about Jr., but I hope I can ask this question here. I've often wondered where Jr. and Haleigh were the three days Misty was partying. Does anyone know who they were with?

In all the yelling at the trailer we never hear a peep out of JR. Not one consoling word to him on the 911 tape. You would think he would have been awake in Mistys arms since he had slept all day.

I've always wondered about that too, Deb. Could she have taken him with her when she came to bring the laundry? I guess its possible.

I guess that is possible.

But, the story from the beginning has been they were all 3 (MC, Haleigh, and Junior) asleep in the home.

Why would nobody call her out on that, unless the whole family knew she was lieing the whole time.

I guess that is possible considering all the lies in this case.

I guess that is possible.

But, the story from the beginning has been they were all 3 (MC, Haleigh, and Junior) asleep in the home.

Why would nobody call her out on that, unless the whole family knew she was lieing the whole time.

I guess that is possible considering all the lies in this case.

I am starting to believe that not everyone in the whole family knew she was lying. I used to think it was all of them. Now, I'm beginning to exclude one person. Man, talk about a shock to my system. I need to take a break.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back