Threadiquette- Questions about rules welcome here

Please only copy no more than 10% of an article and do not forget the link!
Posts that copy more than that will be edited and posts with no link will be removed entirely.
Please, please follow this rule.

If you copy an image or picture from another site, please provide a link to the original source or the picture will be removed.
Be courteous to the work of others.
Please do not cut and paste information from pay sites or password protected sites.
Thank you.

I'm a little confused by how many forums are closed. How do newbies access open forums where we can actually post?

I'm a little confused by how many forums are closed. How do newbies access open forums where we can actually post?

:welcome: Do you have a specific thread in mind that you are wanting to post on that is closed? Or is your question more of a general one?

Please feel free to PM myself or any other moderator or administrator if you ever have a question or anything WS related that we can help you out with. Glad to have you here!

What happend to the Jennifer klien thread it was up yesterday and now it's gone was it pulled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is the Janet Rohrer post (Michigan cold case murder from 1973) sitting in "missing persons"

She was missing, but her body was recovered and an arrest just made in her cold case!

I was wondering if the Fort Worth three missing person case will be coming back to the 1970's missing thread? It has been pulled for quite a while so just wondered.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back