Threadiquette- Questions about rules welcome here

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Thanks to JBean

Threadiquette

All of our Mods are listed at the bottom of the page, we are all happy to help you out with any questions you many have.

I have a question. I'm fairly new to websleuths so not completely sure how this works. I have been reading everything I can find on the missing person Tammy Lynn Leppert from 1983. I have come across another missing 20 year old girl from Ormond Beach, Florida. Her name is Darlene Ann Webb missing since January 22nd 1983. I looked for her on here and found one page for her and it was closed with no comments or anything. I was wondering what caused the page to be closed if she is still missing. And as far as I can tell from other sources she is still missing. I'm trying to see if there is any link from her disappearance to Tammy's because it was same year and only 86 miles straight shot to where she went missing. Any information would be greatly appreciated... thanks.

I didn't know who starts thread. I can't find a thread on Pamela Marie Lovitt 1977 Wayne County, MI. I know it would be in the 1970's forum but I can't find anything searching.
I thought she resembled a 1980's Jane Doe. I have 2 found more Jane Doe's she has potential matches with want to post on her thread for discussions. I apologize if she has a thread and I missed it.

Pamela's Namus https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/33661/0/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back