2010.04.21 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
:seeya:

Nancy's covering Haleigh's case again........

Bombshell tonight ~ MC & Tommy placed together in the back of a police car; was there a squad car confession?

Did MC only see animal bones at the dock and then break down?

Cops say no body, tell family to plan funeral.....

MC's grandmother believes all three (JO, TC, MC) are involved in Haleigh's death.

Just heard NG say 2 types of rope missing from van.

Thank you Panthera I kept reloading to see if anyone made a thread for Nancy tonight. She is still talking about bones but now she has added animal or human bones.

Wondering how long it will take her to claim Ronald is cleared.

Thank you Panthera I kept reloading to see if anyone made a thread for Nancy tonight. She is still talking about bones but now she has added animal or human bones.
Last I checked Nancy's online site Haleigh wasn't mentioned so I had to hurry & start one.

She's talking about the other case right now.

NG: police show her bones, then place M & T in back of squad car to talk freely.
NG: Was there a squad car confession?

Nancy's talking about LE showing MC bones while she was on the boat dock; then putting MC & her brother in the police car, NG asking if there was a confession.

On the bottom of the tv screen is the sheriff's statement that the bones belonged to an animal.

Art Harris: we first reported the bones....have been tested & police have announced they are animal bones.

She is making Art own his bone story. LMBO!

NG: is there any mistaking - out there on dock - did police know they were showing her deer bones, not human bones?

Oh well, here's Art Harris.........

NG asking him if we're now learning those weren't human bones? AH saying after testing we know now they were animal bones.

NG asking a doctor if there is any mistaking a deer bone with one belonging to a human child. He says LE can nail with 100% certainty. She asks about on the dock. He says based on the shape of the bone you can make a deduction but you need a lab for positive identification.

Well I can say one thing I bet we all could agree on RE Granny Flo... Atleast SHE isn't out there DENYING EVERYTHING about her grandchildrens involvement like some "other" people we know! (ahem the Anthony's)

AH says now the bones have been tested and they were deer bones, according to his sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam