National Inquirer 4/22

NYGIRL

Reaction score
It appears from their website that the National Inquirer bought those pictures of Jaycee that were being shopped around. I haven't seen the issue and won't be able to get it until later today. However, from the web there is a picture of the cover of this week's issue and she is on the cover near the bottom.

what a shock this rag bought them.

i was thinking in touch would beat them to it but i guess enquirer has more money.

Journalistic integrity fail! Way to keep it classy, National Enquirer!

Wait a sec, which pictures are you all referring to? I missed something here.....

The National Enquirer apparently has new pictures. If you go to their website, get your zoom on you can see in the bottom corner a pic of Jaycee as a child and another pic which I could not make out. You will have to go to store to see what pictures they have inside though. They are not giving that out for free. Have to get back what they spent.

Wait a sec, which pictures are you all referring to? I missed something here.....

the unauthorized kind

i wonder, given there bizarre and hurtful headlines they have written about her since since was freed, what the accompining headline will be 'drug addicted jaycee goes for a score' 'love sick jaycee buys hallmark card for garrido' or how about ''well we thought she was the girl on the buisness card!"

lol you are too funny kbl. Actually truthfully I was wondering if the picture on the card was Jaycee's oldest daughter.

well i checked it out at the checkout counter today (im a sellout i know) there are 3 pics, one of jaycee, terry and the girls walking in sacremento, one of jaycee and the girls eating candy and one of just jaycee with a big smile (put next to one of jaycee from 91 and with jaycee's hair back to being blond, its pretty stunning the resemblence, she cant look more then 19 or 20.). the girls faces are blotted out as they were in the in touch article. one of the girls has wicked short hair now, and both girls are now taller then jaycee.

the accompying article actually annoyed me far more then the invasion with the pics. it was, as song would say. 'rose colored glasses' happy. hey, this is the same girl they had longing for phil in september, on suicide watch in nov, and moving the family into hiding two months ago. which is it? they are inconsistant and of course, they dont mention any of theyre previous stories. i guess when its convienent to make a 'happy article' about the family they do.......maybe they figure terry wont sue them if they put a nice story feeling to the pics......

the unauthorized kind

i wonder, given there bizarre and hurtful headlines they have written about her since since was freed, what the accompining headline will be 'drug addicted jaycee goes for a score' 'love sick jaycee buys hallmark card for garrido' or how about ''well we thought she was the girl on the buisness card!"

I find it absolutely deplorable and will not under any circumstances pay for nor even read a free copy of skany journalism! Now days of course even ABC does checkbook journalism. Gross! :banghead:

well i checked it out at the checkout counter today (im a sellout i know) there are 3 pics, one of jaycee, terry and the girls walking in sacremento, one of jaycee and the girls eating candy and one of just jaycee with a big smile (put next to one of jaycee from 91 and with jaycee's hair back to being blond, its pretty stunning the resemblence, she cant look more then 19 or 20.). the girls faces are blotted out as they were in the in touch article. one of the girls has wicked short hair now, and both girls are now taller then jaycee.

the accompying article actually annoyed me far more then the invasion with the pics. it was, as song would say. 'rose colored glasses' happy. hey, this is the same girl they had longing for phil in september, on suicide watch in nov, and moving the family into hiding two months ago. which is it? they are inconsistant and of course, they dont mention any of theyre previous stories. i guess when its convienent to make a 'happy article' about the family they do.......maybe they figure terry wont sue them if they put a nice story feeling to the pics......
I too glanced at it today. They were in a public place, window shopping, so I got the impression the tabloid felt they were fair game for that reason...

to be fair the tabloid only bought the pics. pappzarzi took them.

which makes me fair that there are other pics out there that some other trash mag is gonna print.

what a shock this rag bought them.

i was thinking in touch would beat them to it but i guess enquirer has more money.
Enquirer pays much better. :) believe it or not.
I read the article and saw the pictures too. the girls are blurred out, and they are taller then their mom. :)
The sweet price of freedom, they are out and about. good for them.

to be fair the tabloid only bought the pics. pappzarzi took them.

which makes me fair that there are other pics out there that some other trash mag is gonna print.

I don't think any mag will print it unless they want a huge legal battle and a huge amount of People picketing their mag.

I too glanced at it today. They were in a public place, window shopping, so I got the impression the tabloid felt they were fair game for that reason...

I agree. and they should be out and about freedom came hard to them...Eventually there will be photos but that will take time. I don't think anyone does not know their story, so I doubt anyone would print the girls faces.

like i said the pics were fine.

i just want to know though, how they are 'going into hiding' in downtown sacremento ;)

like i said the pics were fine.

i just want to know though, how they are 'going into hiding' in downtown sacremento ;)
Actually, I don't think it was downtown. It was a touristy kind of area called Old Sacramento.

I don't think it's so bad they had pics taken of them. I would love People magazine pick up the story with some nice family shots and get the story from them. Face it - we're all interested in how they're doing (I know I am). If done in a classful way, it could be a healing experience. Just my opinion. Mel

I disagree. While people may be interested in the story, and the theme of a loved one coming back from the dead has to resonate with pretty much everyone, the fact simply is that them going about their daily lives after they left the Antioch backyard is NOONES frikken business. There is a point where public interest crosses the line and becomes invasion of privacy, and taking pictures of them in their private life is definitely over that line. This does not only apply to Jaycee and her kids, it applies to anyone who is a celebrity or in the public eye.

I don't think it's so bad they had pics taken of them. I would love People magazine pick up the story with some nice family shots and get the story from them. Face it - we're all interested in how they're doing (I know I am). If done in a classful way, it could be a healing experience. Just my opinion. Mel

the pics taken in people were authorized by jaycee and her family, as were the 20/20 videos. no one had to hide in bushes and take them and then sell them to the highest bidder which is what happened with the enquirer.

but the enquirer was at least classy with the way they put the article accompyning the pics. i dont know if the next mag will be so gracious

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back