2010.04.23 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the BEST, MM! :blowkiss:

Thanks so much!!

Question any idea what evidence item Q107 is?

someone help me out here..who are all these people they're comparing hair specimens to?

I lub you, Muzikman. Thanks for spicing up my Friday lol

ETA: Someone please remind me....who is Derrick W?

No hairs showing decomp in the vac, shop vac or steam cleaner.

Thank you kindly, MM. My computer hates pdf and won't let me read. These are perfect! :dance:

Thanks so much!!

Question any idea what evidence item Q107 is?

Q107 was a collection paper from the crime scene. A hair was found and it was dissimilar to Caylee or KC (caucasian head hair, dark brown, fine, 5”). I believe it was a collection paper that was under the Disney bag recovered form the remains scene. It appears they are comparing OCSO LE to the hair to see if there is a match.

Glad to see the vacuums and wet vacs were checked. Bench notes in the docs stated they were not going to be checked. Just goes to show that sometimes there is more to the information then what is at face value or written in the docs.

Q107 was a collection paper from the crime scene. A hair was found and it was dissimilar to Caylee or KC (caucasian head hair, dark brown, fine, 5”). I believe it was a collection paper that was under the Disney bag recovered form the remains scene. It appears they are comparing OCSO LE to the hair to see if there is a match.

Glad to see the vacuums and wet vacs were checked. Bench notes in the docs stated they were not going to be checked. Just goes to show that sometimes there is more to the information then what is at face value or written in the docs.

Thank you!! It is so hard to keep track of all of this evidence.

Thanks so much Muzikman, but any idea why after page 123, I'm getting blank pages?

Am I reading it correctly, it seems to state no hairs found in the vaccums. Whose vaccums would not have hair in them, I know mine does. If there were not hairs found then it sounds like someone cleaned the vaccums prior to LE getting them. It was like six months after Caylee disappeared before they got the vaccums so plenty of time to make sure they were nice and clean.

JC, River bought Cindy flowers and a diamond pendant?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer