Drunk Flight Attendants attack passenger

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Two crew members on a domestic Aeroflot flight beat up a passenger who had complained that the flight attendants were drunk, airline spokeswoman Irina Dannenberg said.

The passenger, identified only as A. Chernopup, was aboard a recent flight from Moscow to the Siberian city of Nizhnevartovsk, Dannenberg said. She said the crew belonged to another airline, Aviaenergo.

Seeing that the crew were intoxicated and were not fulfilling their duties, Chernopup asked to be served by a sober and competent flight attendant, Dannenberg said. He was then beaten up by crew members.

On Russian flights, attendants often have to struggle to keep intoxicated passengers under control. But on this flight, Dannenberg said, flight attendants were so intoxicated that they "behaved improperly" and only began catering to passengers 1 1/2 hours into the four-hour trip.

The daily Izvestia quoted another passenger as saying that half of the food the crew served ended up on the floor, leaving the aisle strewn with debris that passengers had to walk over as they disembarked. The flight attendants who beat Chernopup were men, Izvestia reported.

According to the passenger, Chernopup left the plane with a black eye and was promptly sent to a doctor. Izvestia also reported that a criminal case was opened after Chernopup reported the incident to the police.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/07/21/reverse.air.rage.ap/index.html

Cassy, It would seem that Share-no-pup also will take-no-*advertiser censored*!(pun). Wonder how well the pilot was doing?
Did a private charter flight one time and on approaching Boston were told that the airport was in a raging storm. Stewardess informed the passangers that she was sure we would attempt a landing, as the pilot had a date there that night. Free drinks were served, a lot of praying done, and a "very rough" landing accomplished.

I have flown with "Aeroflop" a few times, once had to have a chip in from the passengers to pay a bribe to the refuelling guys in Tashkent !!
Incidentally their pilots were always held in the highest regard by British Airways pilots because they managed to fly such poorly maintained heaps of junk.
I remember flying on a Tupolev that had bus seats fitted and string bags fixed to the ceiling to use a liggage racks, oh happy days

Hugh.. I flew with Aeroflot twice and the funniest thing happened on one of the flights. I ordered a drink... "I'll have a Vodka Orange...

The flight attendant brought me a llittle bottle of vodka and an ORANGE.

:doh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back