2010.04.23 Nancy Grace show

Status
Not open for further replies.

nursebeeme

Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Breaking developments in the Haleigh Cummings case! Urgent report surfaces that Haleigh's former babysitter/stepmom Misty Croslin flunks another polygraph! What does this mean for the investigation and the newly released details that cops have NOT found Haleigh's remains in the St. Johns River? Nancy Grace has all the latest, breaking developments on at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN.

I cannot find anything else on this but thought it was interesting!

It's just a way to pass the time. Some people take up birdwatching, others paint china plates, some build doll houses, Misty flunks polygraphs.

I think she can implicate other people until the cows come home but after this many different lies she's not going to convince anybody until she confesses exactly what SHE did.

She took ANOTHER poly? Why would her lawyer allow her to do this when obviously she cant pass one? weird, weird, weird.

She took ANOTHER poly? Why would her lawyer allow her to do this when obviously she cant pass one? weird, weird, weird.

This assumes she talks to her attorney about what she's going to do BEFORE she does it. I sincerely question that. I wonder if she does it just to get out of her cell.

Closed until showtime.

In case anyone wonders why we do this, we have a lot of posters who come here to see what was on the show. They get frustrated when they have to weed through non-show chatter. Just as an FYI.

Here we go...............

Misty Croslin wants a plea deal.

Blames "kidnapper" for ruining her life.

Show clips of Misty. She belongs behind bars for those corn-rows alone.

:seeya:

Bombshell tonight ~ MC appeals to FL governor & sheriff whining about her treatment; blames "kidnapper" for ruining her life; still whining in new jail video. New clues on jail tapes?

Misty blames "kidnapper" for ruining her life.
Tommy blames drugs for ruining his.

There just are no words.... so I just won't type any.:furious:

I had heard about MC writing to Gov. Crist last week sometime.

Oh boy, what a letter that must have been. There's no spell check in jail - lol.

We KNOW where 5 year old Haleigh is, Nancy. ToC lawyer says the reason LE went to the river WAS because of ToC polygraph.

Help Crystal bury her child. What else can be done to find Haleigh's remains?

IMO: Perhaps, both experiencing nightmares re DP?

IMO, MC hasn't taken another LDT since AH was on NG's show talking about her failing the last one....I think NG is just now catching up....guess I'll find out tonite if NG knows something we don't already know.

Oh, Misty complaining to Gov re her treatment. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member