Television Coverage of Phoebe

Paladine

Reaction score
Hey :) Our main thread will be closing soon so I've been thinking of possible threads...we're moving, peeps, we need somewhere to go! ;)

How about a thread to post comments and discussion about any television news or programs focusing on the case? We post links for print media but once our general discussion is gone, we have no specific place for TV...and tv brings us alot of info that we later could search for print links to substantiate, in certain instances.

On the Casey Anthony case we used to have a NG thread. Like that....but more. ;) Today Show, The View, AC360 are 3 examples of TV media that have covered this case. We could watch, report, discuss...

Locals in the area could also post any details about the case covered in their local news.

I like it. Hope you, Tricia, and the mods do! :)

I will update with links as much as possible. Right now our 3 local stations are cbs3springfield.com, wwlp.com, and wggb.com. And of course masslive

I will update with links as much as possible. Right now our 3 local stations are cbs3springfield.com, wwlp.com, and wggb.com. And of course masslive
Perfect! We have a media thread for web-based links, and maybe anything that you see on local news, could be posted here...a synopsis of...

www.southhadleystudentpress.com is a link to the school paper. I could be wrong be it appears there is a photo of Sharon Velazquez in the staff section. I'm sure the paper is highly edited by the school administration, but interesting to read. A senior is quoted as saying the six deserved to be charged for the most part. Students are concerned about the image of the school and community in the national press especially as they go on to college.

Wasn't sure which thread to put this under.

I've seen Sharon's photo in the staff section. It's a wonder why it's still there if she's no longer on staff.

Her picture is gone. So is the feature which causes the person's name to show up when you click on the picture.

And NECN. Shelburne did a telling interview of a babbling Sayer.

Her picture is gone. So is the feature which causes the person's name to show up when you click on the picture.

That's interesting. It was there the other day. Coincidence or the the school is following this thread?

I know the kids at that school love Sauerkraut and The Litterbox. I'm guessing they are reading over here too. Idiots.

Dr. Phil will be on MSNBC at 12:00 noon eastern discussing why kids are attacking kids. He may discuss Phoebe.

Irish television station TV3 aired a documentary last night. Here it is (or you can read it on my site). [ame="http://www.megavideo.com/?v=BQJUJZGE"]MEGAVIDEO - I'm watching it[/ame]

This is an interesting video from msnbc.com about Phoebe and may give some insight on where the defense team may be going...JMO

[ame="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/38341188#38341188"]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/38341188#38341188[/ame]

I watched a documentary a good while ago about Pheobe Prince, it caught my attention for two reasons. 1 being that I have been bullied as far as a suicide attempt and 2 she went to a school in my city in ireland before moving to the USA. She seemed like a smart loving person, those people who bullied her already have a life sentence with her suicide on their conscience. It's blatantly obvious they were very jealous of her. Perhaps they didn't realize the full extent of what they were doing to their mind but I do believe tougher laws need to brought in to stop bullying. The school should have done more. It's just a shame that someone has to suffer and die before anything can change.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back