IF Ronald Cumming Is Involved in Harming Haleigh What is His Motive? *LIST*

oceanblueeyes

Reaction score
I am very interested in posters opinions that believe that Ronald Cummings is guilty of harming Haleigh.

For those that believe that he had something to do with the death of his daughter, I would very much like to know your thoughts and opinions on what motive he would have to harm Haleigh and throw her little body in the river.

I thought we could discuss it here where the various motives could appear in one thread.

Thank you and I hope all of you give your motive opinions here.

Possibly and more likely an out of control temper? That is one I read about over and over!!

Every once in a blue moon we hear of a case where a child turns in a parent because of their illegal drug use, drunk driving etc. Could it be possible little Haleigh saw enough drug activity going on and was smart enough to know what was going on around her wasn't right and said she was going to tell?
He may not have intended to kill, just teach a lesson but things escelated.

VB

NO motive..... Just out of control reckless behavior on his part due to his desperate need to be in total control and control others...JMO

Well, I do not think there is motive. An out of control temper, or giving Haleigh a pill to make her sleep would be my thoughts of what could have happened.

JMO

I don't think there was a motive. I could be very wrong but I believe something happened in anger or some sort of domestic problem that escalated out of control.

If Ron had anything to do with what happened to Haleigh, I don't think a motive was present. I think whatever happened was the result of an accident.

well i dont know what to think ..cuz if he could even say shed be in the river ..i mean say it without bursting into tears or be in a rage .. then either he knows and had time to grieve OR he was involved somehow . mabey she got ahold of his gun and shot herself ..

If Ron killed his daughter, Misty, Tommy, Joe, an all the Croslin's would have turned him in if not immediately, then when each of them got in trouble with breaking the law. This was a 4 month relationship for CARPS sake. Several times after Haleighs "disappearance".

Nothing else makes sense.

Ron's locked up facing years and years for drug trafficking. If the Croslins aren't talking now, it's because they are guilty. Not Ron. JMHO.

ETA: Misty's jailhouse visit with Lisa...I still love him, Mamma. Misty supposedly loved children. She (if reports can be believed) wanted to HAVE Ron's child. Why would Misty want to have a baby with a man who killed his own child? I don't care how stupid you may be...If Misty was scared of Ron she wouldn't want to have his baby. Misty is so scared of Ron (IMO) she didn't tell him the truth about what happened that night. She also didn't pick up his enraged 90 phone calls. If Ron did the deed and was using her to cover, she would have at least picked up one or two, No?!?

I think he was very upset with Misty & her 3 day binger & he took it out on Haleigh-either by accident, or in a if you weren't here, I wouldn't be having these problems & then lashed out @ her. nothing motivated, but just a bad temper, & violent nature aggravated by drug use & fatigue.

No motive..to me a motive would imply that he intended for HaLeigh to die, I don't believe that to be the case at all..actually, even though I say that nothing would surprise me anymore...if we were to find out this was intentional, I would be stunned...

Lord, PLEASE don't let me be stunned...

and throw her little body in the river? I don't know how many believe that part of your post but I for one, do not. I think he enlisted others to hide her, maybe with the premise that they would be set for their drugs from then until infinity. Who knows. Personally, I don't think she was put there. We know this much, the lies are still coming and RC still doesn't seem to be the one that's doing the talking.

His behavior speaks a thousand words. I think he is responsible for harm that came to Haleigh and he cannot face that. My thoughts on it are he was either totally under the influence of a drug, needing his drug before going to work and Haleigh got in the way just by being a child OR she ingested a drug of some sort and he was responsible for bringing that junk into that house via MC or himself. A stray pill in the cushions of the couch that may have looked like a PEZ candy? Some say a child would not eat that or spit it out. Well, I'm here to tell you that is not true. My youngest son ate valium at a house party one evening after finding it in a purse. The whole bottle. We didn't know if he was going to make it or not as he was just a toddler. He did, but my point is they will eat it. As many people that were in and out of the MH, one could only guess what occurred but to me his behavior is very telling without the words.

Statistics show that out of control parents do not know their own strength nor do they seem to realize how fragile a child's body really is in these cases until it's too late. It could have been accidental, absolutely but however it happened, he knows and instead of facing the truth, he seems to have chosen to take his family and others into this circle of deception.

If Ron killed his daughter, Misty, Tommy, Joe, an all the Croslin's would have turned him in if not immediately, then when each of them got in trouble with breaking the law. Several times after Haleighs "disappearance".

Nothing else makes sense.

Ron's locked up facing years and years for drug trafficking. If the Croslins aren't talking now, it's because they are guilty. Not Ron. JMHO.

I don't think the Croslin's know it had anything to do with Ron. He left the cleanup to Misty and she called in the Croslin's to help HER. She is covering for Ron and she won't spit out the truth because even THEY will find out she's been lying all along for Ron. She's been threatened, but I don't think it was by Joe.

My daughters neighbors 3 year oldson ate quite a lot from a bottle of Risperdal. It is true, some children will eat the pills. But a 5 or 6 year old, I don't know...

No motive..to me a motive would imply that he intended for HaLeigh to die, I don't believe that to be the case at all..actually, even though I say that nothing would surprise me anymore...if we were to find out this was intentional, I would be stunned...

Lord, PLEASE don't let me be stunned...
I think if it was premeditated, this bunch would've figured out a way to make it look accidental, so they could get some insurance money.

My daughters neighbors 3 year oldson ate quite a lot from a bottle of Risperdal. It is true, some children will eat the pills. But a 5 or 6 year old, I don't know...

For some children, at 39 lbs., one pill is more than their system can tolerate.

I don't think the Croslin's know it had anything to do with Ron. He left the cleanup to Misty and she called in the Croslin's to help HER. She is covering for Ron and she won't spit out the truth because even THEY will find out she's been lying all along for Ron. She's been threatened, but I don't think it was by Joe.

Why would she cover for Ron (after only 4 months) when she is so willing to drop her own fam under the bus, time and time again?

That's what bugs me the most.

If RC had killed Haleigh (which I don't believe) the Croslins would have already thrown him under the bus. Why would they take the rap for RC? They wouldn't IMO. I think it was a crime motivated by jealousy and sex. MC being so jealous of HC because RC doted on her. JO, TC & maybe TI C one or all of them wanted her sexually and so the plan was hatched. A cover up because they new if RC suspected them he would kill everyone of them. I know RC had bad habits and made poor choices but I don't believe he killed Haleigh, No Way No How....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back