Five Years

guera

Reaction score
Janet was murdered five years ago today. I can't believe it's been that long, but I am relieved to know that an arrest has been made and hopefully closure can come soon. Janet's family and friends are in my prayers today, particularly Kaiden. May you all know peace soon.

{{HUGS}}

My thoughts and prayers go out to Kaiden, Janet's family & friends on the five year anniversary of the murder of Janet Marie Christiansen Abaroa.

May Justice be served.

It's been six years since Janet was murdered. Her family and friends are in my thoughts and prayers today.

Six years today that Janet and her unborn children were brutally murdered in the home she should have been safe in. Six years ago that Raven decided that his embezzlement, affairs, life was more important than Kaiden having a wonderful Mother, Janet having her unborn child and Janet's life.

Year after year goes by with people that still hide their head in the ground to the depravity of what Raven has done.

Nothing will ever bring Janet back and give Kaiden back his mother, whom he desperately needs.

Knowing that Raven cannot infect, affect, harm or destroy another woman or child's life is the only thing that makes this year any easier, but it still doesn't stop the ache that I'm sure Janet's family & friends feel every day.

Thinking of Janet and her precious babies on this Mother's Day. May you two live in love and bliss, and someday be reunited with your angel still on earth. I will never forget you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back