GUILTY NY - Stacy DeBeer charged in deaths of 2 newborns, Farmington, 2004

Staycee

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
CANADICE, N.Y. (AP) - Stacy DeBeer told relatives she was pregnant. But when a baby failed to materialize months later, a suspicious relative snooping around DeBeer's basement found a newborn's body - entombed in concrete.

See full story here

So after she kills two babies and gets pregnant again, she THEN gives the last one up for adoption???? Like why couldn't she do that with the other two????? :behindbar :behindbar :behindbar

It really is totally senseless. I don't understand people at all. I remember the case of Amy Goldberg and Brian Peterson back in the 90's. Amy was so afraid of what her mother would think of her that she hid the pregnancy until the baby was delivered and then ordered the father to dispose of the baby. The father was wrong for his part in it too but I have always felt she was more to blame. The girl went to the doctors at five months pregnant knowing very well that she was expecting and got chicken pox immunizations. The doctor clearly asked her if she was pregnant before getting the shots and she lied and told him she was on her period. She went back a few weeks later and got the shots knowing they could be harmful to the baby. My cousin's girlfriend did the same thing. She hid two pregnancies. She did have the girls and keep them but she waited until she was due to tell anyone she was pregnant. Twice! She never even went to a doctor. The first baby had problems and she let it happen again. It's really sad. There are so many people out there that would be willing to adopt. Drop the baby off at my house. I'll take it!

LP Moderator said:
So after she kills two babies and gets pregnant again, she THEN gives the last one up for adoption???? Like why couldn't she do that with the other two????? :behindbar :behindbar :behindbar
No, it's weirder. She has a six year old, yet one was killed (supposedly) in 1998 (that one should be six years old-but there is a way to make that work).

Then she had one in 2001 and gave that one up for adoption.

Then she had one in 2003, and killed that one. The one in the middle was adopted, not the last one.

Ghostwheel said:
No, it's weirder. She has a six year old, yet one was killed (supposedly) in 1998 (that one should be six years old-but there is a way to make that work).

Then she had one in 2001 and gave that one up for adoption.

Then she had one in 2003, and killed that one. The one in the middle was adopted, not the last one.

my son is 6 and he was born in April 97. So she could have had a baby in early 1997 (hence the 6 year old she has now) and then delivered this child in June 1998. (which would have made that child 5)
She definately has problems. Why Why kill them? SO many loving parents out there that would have loved to given them hugs and kisses for eternity.

Police in my area are trying to find a mother who had a live baby, then slit its throat (or someone else did) and placed it in a burn barrel at an Amish school.

PA, among other states, has a law that it's OK to hand over a baby at a hospital, no questions asked, if you can't or don't want to take care of it. Some of the problem appears to be that not enough people who could find themselves needing to know this are aware that this law exists.

Kasey2 said:
Police in my area are trying to find a mother who had a live baby, then slit its throat (or someone else did) and placed it in a burn barrel at an Amish school.

PA, among other states, has a law that it's OK to hand over a baby at a hospital, no questions asked, if you can't or don't want to take care of it. Some of the problem appears to be that not enough people who could find themselves needing to know this are aware that this law exists.
Oh that's horrible. I agree alot of people do not know these laws exisits. Perhaps they should do a campaign on those laws. Tv, Radio, Newspaper, Billboards. If it saved one child, it's all be worth it.

CANANDAIGUA, N.Y. (AP) — A woman who killed two of her newborns and encased their bodies in concrete was sentenced Tuesday to 30 years to life in prison.

Stacy DeBeer, 30, pleaded guilty to second-degree murder two weeks ago in exchange for two consecutive sentences of 15 years to life in prison — meaning she will serve 30 years before she can seek parole.

"My babies deserved more," DeBeer, weeping and shaking, said at her sentencing. "I will live with this everyday." Before dawn on May 11, 2003 — Mother's Day and her 29th birthday — DeBeer said she gave birth on her living-room couch, placed the infant girl in a garbage bag and hid the body. She told police she killed another newborn, also a girl, five years earlier.
DeBeer told relatives she was pregnant last year. When a baby failed to materialize, a relative snooping around the basement of DeBeer's home in Farmington found the dead newborn encased in concrete in a plastic pail.

The other child's body was found in a bucket of concrete left in a garden shed at DeBeer's former home in Canadice, another rural town in western New York.

http://www.courttv.com/news/2004/0721/babykiller_ap.html

Had this idiot never heard of birth control????

She should have received the death penalty! I am so sick of hearing this kind of stuff! :banghead:

From September 2008:

http://www.mpnnow.com/article/20080915/NEWS/309159916

Stacy DeBeer is now serving 25 years to life in prison for killing that newborn less than a year earlier and for killing a second baby girl in 1998. Brian DeBeer, convicted of hindering prosecution for entombing one of the two babies in concrete, was sentenced to the maximum — two and a third to seven years.

On Tuesday, Brian DeBeer will be a free man...

“It’s just a bad deal — we knew he had more to do with it but there was only so much they can do,” said Weigert, who is estranged from his sister Stacy. “He has put a hurtin’ on a lot of people.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back