man hides meth in "BUTTOCKS CRACK"

nursebeeme

Reaction score
According to a police report, officers found some meth that appeared to belong to Nafziger.
At the jail, Nafziger reached into his buttocks crack and pulled out about 2 grams of meth wrapped in paper, police said.
http://www.kcra.com/news/23311131/detail.html

"buttocks crack"??????? I am roflmao!!!!!!! At least he wrapped it in paper!:crazy:

TP for the bung hole!

That is funny and not funny at the same time.

I laughed so hard at their use of the words; " buttocks crack" LOL... I guess there really is no other term for the butt crack LOL..

"Appeared to belong to him" was funny to me because of the mental image. The prison officers find some butt crack in someone's intergluteal cleft, and he says, "It's not mine, I've no idea how it got there."

"Appeared to belong to him" was funny to me because of the mental image. The prison officers find some butt crack in someone's intergluteal cleft, and he says, "It's not mine, I've no idea how it got there."

Now that's funny :) Boy, you have to have a serious problem if you need to store your meth in your buttocks crack!

seriously is amazing what people will claim is not theirs when you pull it out of their "buttocks crack" and other buttocks areas in the ER! I once recovered a SNOW GLOBE!!!!! (attending and I delivered it with the forceps and the guy said he had no idea how it got there!)

seriously is amazing what people will claim is not theirs when you pull it out of their "buttocks crack" and other buttocks areas in the ER! I once recovered a SNOW GLOBE!!!!! (attending and I delivered it with the forceps and the guy said he had no idea how it got there!)

One of my mom's stories: Cigarette butts up the urethra (in a man) and some in his bladder... Claims "no idea" how it got there.

Also, light bulb in "buttocks crack" LOL ... he "slipped and fell" on it... LMAO!

I laughed so hard at their use of the words; " buttocks crack" LOL... I guess there really is no other term for the butt crack LOL..

I thought "gluteal cleft" was a buttocks crack but I'm just an MT sooo... lol

The father of one of my friend's in high school worked in an ER. The stories he had about what were pulled out of rear ends kept us amused during many sleepovers. I just can't imagine!!

I thought "gluteal cleft" was a buttocks crack but I'm just an MT sooo... lol
LOL... you are right about that! I still cannot get over that word buttocks crack... it has had me laughing all morning!

One of my mom's stories: Cigarette butts up the urethra (in a man) and some in his bladder... Claims "no idea" how it got there.

Also, light bulb in "buttocks crack" LOL ... he "slipped and fell" on it... LMAO!
I once had a male patient that used his as a piggy bank of sorts! We used to guess how much we were going to pull out after looking at his flat plate of the abdomen:crazy:

Buttocks Crack sounds like something Forrest Gump would say.

How about arse slot, or hiney hidey.

This is too much.

I have NEVER heard the term buttocks crack. But, I will be useing it a lot over the next few days I can promise you that. lol
My hubby will be so proud.

Kimberlyd125!
My mind immediately went to Forest Gump! LOL! "I got shot in the buttocks"

And I've already been walking around my house saying "buttocks crack" outloud - much to my husband dismay!!

A lot of drugs have been smuggled into the US in buttocks cornholes. :behind:

How disgusting would it have been if he would have used the old time stand by "I was holding it for a friend"! Now, that's what I call butt buddies!!

I just want to say your comments really crack me up! :biggrin:

Maybe he got it from a "crack head", hummmm anyways... :crazy:

Too bad that someone is that driven to keep something unhealthy, they would do anything. Now if only people would feel that desperate to keep there jobs and families safe we would be so much better off.

:cow:

Now that's funny :) Boy, you have to have a serious problem if you need to store your meth in your buttocks crack!

Funny and not funny!! LOL.

Ive been wondering where my dead beat ex husband has been! Lol. This could be him!

Lol- buttocks crack is nothing- most of them actually insert it further these days, if ya get my drift. :sick:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back