Butt Crack Covers, just in time for Mother's Day!

OMG :eek: Too funny.

Nobody should show their buttocks crack.

Great - I was looking for some fake tramp stamps.

(And that sentence would be really funny if you knew me IRL.)

LOL- wish I had've seen this one earlier. I could have let the woman I saw on the bus the other day know about them. That was the most amount of butt -crack I've ever seen on display in public, and it wasn't pretty. My eyes! my eyes!

Cool... now you have a way to discreetly acknowledge that you aren't wearing nearly enough clothing and you know it.

Cool... now you have a way to discreetly acknowledge that you aren't wearing nearly enough clothing and you know it.

LOL! Post of the day! I think some of these are needed for men too.... a belt holding pants up below the behind just doesn't cut it.

A crack patch to cover your buttocks cleft. And here I thought that was what underwear was for!

Bless you Linda, that was funny, thank you, I needed a really good laugh and am currently spreading the wealth around the office.

ROFL....A patch for (butt) CRACK!!!!!!! DON'T DO CRACK....... Does this work as well as the nicotine and hormone patches? OMG......I think I need a forehaead patch for my headache.......help.....anyone, anyone........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back