3 years ago today, Lisa was last seen.

AmandaReckonwith

Defective Detective
Reaction score
Website
app.photobucket.com
Link with video:
http://www.wgntv.com/news/wgn-tv-stebic-anniversary-april30,0,47404.story

CHICAGO - This week marks the three year anniversary of the disappearance of Lisa Stebic.

Stebic's family will hold a press conference in Will County at 1:30 p.m. today.

Will County States Attorney Jim Glasgow and Plainfield Police Chief William Doster have been invited to attend the conference and make a few comments.

Lisa's website:
http://www.findlisastebic.com/index/

Case archive album:
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Lisa Stebic/

Lisa, we haven't forgotten you, we just can't find you. This just makes me so terribly sad. I know you and Stacy need to be found. I pray for that day.

I can't believe it's been three years.

Come home soon.

Lisa, I haven't forgotten you either. I haven't forgotten Stacy Peterson, Susan Powell, and all the other missing women who more than likely (it seems obvious) were taken from their homes and killed by their spouses. Bodies dumped and yet to be found. Children left motherless, and being raised by the person who more than likely killed her. How sad, how tragic. Where are you, ladies? Are they still looking for you or just hoping someone will stumble across your bones someday? I just can't imagine not knowing where my mother's body was, what happened to her. What a nightmare. These husbands better enjoy every day, because someday their day of reconing will come, and they will be judged, justice will be done, and hopefully they will all ROT.

abbie

Lisa, I haven't forgotten you either. I haven't forgotten Stacy Peterson, Susan Powell, and all the other missing women who more than likely (it seems obvious) were taken from their homes and killed by their spouses. Bodies dumped and yet to be found. Children left motherless, and being raised by the person who more than likely killed her. How sad, how tragic. Where are you, ladies? Are they still looking for you or just hoping someone will stumble across your bones someday? I just can't imagine not knowing where my mother's body was, what happened to her. What a nightmare. These husbands better enjoy every day, because someday their day of reconing will come, and they will be judged, justice will be done, and hopefully they will all ROT.

abbie
From your fingertips to God's ears sweetie.......

Its been three years and I remember it like yesterday.

I truly believe Lisa we will find you. :praying:

I can't believe that Lisa's husband hasn't been arrested. Didn't they find blood on a tarp in his truck? I hope he doesn't get away with this!

Nancy Grace has her on her show page...may be covering her on Monday, 3/14.

Thoughts and prayers are with Lisa's family. I hope LE is getting closer to finding Lisa and an arrest made in her disappearance. It's not right it is taking this long.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back