Gardner claims he was molested by female relative

I don't believe this for a second. It's completely ridiculous!!

I might care about his story if he weren't a murderer ...

oh boo hoo - he says he tried to commit suicide - there are some sure-fire ways to do it if he had really wanted to

he's also attempting to blame doctors for denying him the help he says he asked for

how many others has he blamed now? we should keep count ...

What is 5150? Where he says he told the mental health places that he's '5150'?

"Section 5150 is a section of the California Welfare and Institutions Code (specifically, the Lanterman-Petris-Short Act or "LPS") which allows a qualified officer or clinician to involuntarily confine a person deemed to have a mental disorder that makes them a danger to him or her self, and/or others and/or gravely disabled."

For example, if someone states they want to kill themselves a police officer can put someone on a "5150" hold and have them placed in a hospital, against their will, for a short period of time so that they can be evaluated.

IIRCC, his own mom worked in a hospital and dept that handled these types of patients. He's trying to tell us that he didn't know how to get himself admitted?! :rolleyes: pfffft

JMHO
fran

oh boo hoo - he says he tried to commit suicide - there are some sure-fire ways to do it if he had really wanted to

he's also attempting to blame doctors for denying him the help he says he asked for

how many others has he blamed now? we should keep count ...

(Bold by me) Thanks for posting this. I totally agree! Taking ecstacy (a hallucinogen!) and drinking beer isn't much of an attempt!

IIRCC, his own mom worked in a hospital and dept that handled these types of patients. He's trying to tell us that he didn't know how to get himself admitted?! :rolleyes: pfffft

JMHO
fran

I know, right. I would really like to hear what she has to say about everything.

I traveled on the train with a man that seemed off and proved to be. The trip took days. Arriving at the city finally, this man staged a big 5150 (I now realize) when we pulled into the train station. See, he didn't have a place to stay, told officiers he was going into a dangerous panic attack because his place to stay fell through, and so by saying he was a danger to himself he was taken in for a night off the streets.

What a slap in the face for Gardner to say he couldn't find the right channels to go through to find mental help when his own Mother is in that field. Underneath, he's angry at her, don't you think?

I'm sorry but wasn't he an adult in 2007? Already convicted of a sexual assault? And a big guy at that. I just can't see someone, a woman, "raping" him.

Of course he was an adult in 2007-that's only three years ago.

I don't believe this for a second. It's completely ridiculous!!

I also find the idea that a female would rape him, a grown man, and then continue on doing that very peculiar, to say the least.

Personally, I think it's a load of malarky. He's trying to blame the system when he is the only one to blame for his horrendous actions.

MOO

Mel

When the reporter asked him if there were more victims-he laughed and said good try. What evil!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh
Back