2010.05.01 Lindsy has filed for divorce

GRANNYL

Reaction score
Original posted by Dr. Know in Updates ~ Court Clerk Information

Sad to see this but understand she has to protect herself and their children. I wish her the very best possible.
This is a civil docket for Lindsey. She has filed for a divorce

UCN: 542010DR000740FDXXXX
File Date: 2010-04-28 Disposition Date:
File Type: DISSOLUTION - DR02
Judge: A W NICHOLS III

Plaintiffs
CROSLIN LINDSY KATE Defendants
CROSLIN HANK
Date Docket Description
2010-04-28 001.CIVIL COVER SHEET
2010-04-28 002.PETITION FOR DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE
2010-04-30 003.SUMMONS ISSUED TO: HANK CROSLIN
2010-04-30 004.FILING FEE RECEIPT
http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/civ_dkts/frame.php
If the link doesn't take you to this docket, go to civil dockets & type in Croslin%

Well now... is this an indication that Tommy was less than truthful with his wife? She sure put up with a lot, it really makes me wonder what finally crossed the proverbial line.

Thanks GrannyL for starting a thread. I would say whatever Tommy finally might be spilling has caused her to file. I don't blame her.

Now maybe she can get a little something for herself and the children beyond bail and phone minutes. She seems like a level headed girl-- wonder if she'll be testifying regarding Haleigh?

I am wondering what pushed LC to file for divorce. This is not the first time TC has been arrested. I think he has been on drugs for some time. So I think there must be some really bad something going on with them to make her do this.

Is FL a no fault divorce state? Or maybe she would be better off financially if they are divorced. I just feel there is more to this. jmo

Good for her!! She is a quantum leap in comparison to the Croslin clan.

Good for her! She told Tommy over and over to tell the truth and he kept saying he didn't know anything. He lied to her for 14+months..
Then we have the turn of events at the river and the Haleigh case turning into a homicide case. What was she to do? She did what I would of done...Filed for divorce! My God, how hard it must be on her children and her as well. Her head is probably going crazy right now thinking about all the possibilities and what real role Tommy played. The accusations of molestation are terrifying to begin with. She loves her children IMO by taking this step to get the children away from Tommy and family. Good for Her! She should of done this last year when he was found in the van druged up...at least she is now moving forward. Better late than never. I would hope that is the reason anyway...

I could sort of sense her distancing herself from him as the visits went by. But the main one was the one where his eyes kept rolling in the back of his head, like his eyelids wouldn't close over his eyes or something. She kept mentioning that to him saying that people were going to talk about that and I could tell that she was becoming disgusted with him.

Plus she kept bragging on her new place and how clean it stayed and how proud she was of it. When she would say she had bought this or that, TC would tell her not to spend any money in case he could get out. You could tell that didnt' sit well with her either.

Good luck, Lindsey. You and the kids deserve so much better.

All I can say is, it's about time! I thought she would have done it a long time ago because to me, she's the only one in this bunch that seems to have any common sense at all. She needs to take her children and get as far away from these people as she can. I just hope whatever ToC knows, he sees what it has done to his family and decides he needs to tell the truth...the WHOLE truth.

Moving into the condo and having the Croslins kept away from her has helped a lot IMO.

I could sort of sense her distancing herself from him as the visits went by. But the main one was the one where his eyes kept rolling in the back of his head, like his eyelids wouldn't close over his eyes or something. She kept mentioning that to him saying that people were going to talk about that and I could tell that she was becoming disgusted with him.

Plus she kept bragging on her new place and how clean it stayed and how proud she was of it. When she would say she had bought this or that, TC would tell her not to spend any money in case he could get out. You could tell that didnt' sit well with her either.

Good luck, Lindsey. You and the kids deserve so much better.

----------------------
I totally agree! the whole family seems to think every penny should be spent toward paying bail!! Lindsey has her children to think of and yes, herself! They will never change.Tommy will be gone for awhile! She is young so why should she sit there waiting? This is not illness etc. he made his bed now lie in it! I think they are all going bye bye for a good while.They should have thought of that.Good luck Lindsey..:dance:

ToC lucked out at least once in his life, it was when Lindsay walked into it. And then they had 3 beautiful children.

Guess that wasn't enough . . .

Here's a thought I've had on this matter since I've heard the rumblings of a divorce in the works between these two individuals...

She's going to have to be the 'bread winner' now and going as a nurse, I'm sure that it would be most difficult to get employment under the last name of Croslin, especially anywhere here in Florida...but national as well, since this has been in the national news media...(NG and JVM, CNN in general). I can see where her face wouldn't be as recognizable as the last name of Croslin would certainly raise 'red flags' for many employers...
Sooooo here's my thinking, she files for divorce, gets her maiden name back from the completion of the divorce and has a better chance of finding employment and distancing herself from the name, Croslin and anything to do with HaLeigh Cummings...
Just my rambling thoughts on this...

It's sad to see the collateral damage that HaLeigh's case has caused, but I think that Lindsy has made a wise decision for herself and her children. Maybe the cycle of drug abuse, criminal behavior, and incessant lying to avoid consequences can be broken and Lindsy's children can have a much better life than most of the Croslins have experienced. Thoughts and prayers for Lindsy and her children.

Here's a thought I've had on this matter since I've heard the rumblings of a divorce in the works between these two individuals...

She's going to have to be the 'bread winner' now and going as a nurse, I'm sure that it would be most difficult to get employment under the last name of Croslin, especially anywhere here in Florida...but national as well, since this has been in the national news media...(NG and JVM, CNN in general). I can see where her face wouldn't be as recognizable as the last name of Croslin would certainly raise 'red flags' for many employers...
Sooooo here's my thinking, she files for divorce, gets her maiden name back from the completion of the divorce and has a better chance of finding employment and distancing herself from the name, Croslin and anything to do with HaLeigh Cummings...
Just my rambling thoughts on this...

Where I live, you have to give your married, maiden and any other name you have ever used when you apply for a nursing position. They do a background check on all the names you have ever used.

Original posted by Dr. Know in Updates ~ Court Clerk Information

Sad to see this but understand she has to protect herself and their children. I wish her the very best possible.
This is a civil docket for Lindsey. She has filed for a divorce

UCN: 542010DR000740FDXXXX
File Date: 2010-04-28 Disposition Date:
File Type: DISSOLUTION - DR02
Judge: A W NICHOLS III

Plaintiffs
CROSLIN LINDSY KATE Defendants
CROSLIN HANK
Date Docket Description
2010-04-28 001.CIVIL COVER SHEET
2010-04-28 002.PETITION FOR DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE
2010-04-30 003.SUMMONS ISSUED TO: HANK CROSLIN
2010-04-30 004.FILING FEE RECEIPT
http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/civ_dkts/frame.php
If the link doesn't take you to this docket, go to civil dockets & type in Croslin%

WoW!!! Dr. Know scooped this one right out from under AH and NG.

Can't believe it's been sitting there for a few days. I was looking for another doc and bam!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back