Firemen called to free man in SEX ROMP!

blueclouds said:
Oh Cass, if I didn't know that you live in Toronto, I'd be certain this was you.
;)
Handcuffs? you have me mixed up with deputy Linda :blushing:

Hey we got that beat up here in MA...a dominatrix claimed a man died while she was working her magic on him...She cut him up and disposed of him...I donut think she has been to court yet. and they haven't found his body...went to a landfill presumably!!..Took them forever to even charge her!!!!:doh:

If I did not have my hubby, I would want to be a dominatrix.

I would dress up in my dominatrix suit and yell at some "naughty" businessman and spank him with a riding crop as he shined my floor with a toothbrush. Then he would pay me $1000 for the privilege.

I would never lose my handcuff keys.

BirdieBoo said:

I would dress up in my dominatrix suit and yell at some "naughty" businessman and spank him with a riding crop as he shined my floor with a toothbrush. Then he would pay me $1000 for the privilege.

BirdieBoo, I didn't know you had it in you! :p You naughty girl.

BirdieBoo said:

And I thought I was the only one who thought this would be a great gig! "That's it slave boy! Bark like a dog while you unload the dishwasher!" :slap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back