Angel Who Cares

If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall
Reaction score
2010.05.03 - Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***

Friend Says Missing Baby is Alive
Updated: Monday, 03 May 2010, 8:09 AM MDT
Published : Monday, 03 May 2010, 8:09 AM MDT
<snipped>
Baby Gabriel Johnson is 1 year old, but the search for him continues. May 3 is his first birthday, and more than four months following the child's disappearance, his mother Elizabeth Johnson, is still behind bars and investigators are trying to determine whether Gabriel is alive or dead.

23-year-old Sorin Stanescu says stands by Elizabeth and says he's one of the only friends she has left. Stanescu met Johnson a few years ago. Two nights before the baby disappeared, Elizabeth stayed at his apartment with Gabriel. He offered to take care of them.

"I have a second room. I said I will support the baby..I will buy everything..don't worry about the money. I told her I was going to do all of that for her." Stanescu said. On the morning of December 18, Stanescu woke up and found that Johnson was gone.

He also says Johnson lied to the police in the beginning, to protect the people that helped her to have the unknown couple take care of Gabriel. She has since given all the information she knows to police. "She only tell me she gave the baby to these people..and she didn't ask for information. She didn't do it because she trusted them with her heart." Stanescu said.

*Video Interview Included In Article!

Article:
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/phoenix/baby_gabriel_case_050310

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member