2010.5/3 New Tommy + Lyndsy Jail house Tape

Dr.Fessel

Reaction score
Tommy says he will get the maximum sentence if he goes to court plus lots of other stuff.

http://www..net/124454

Tommy tells Lyndsy to tell his lawyer he wants the motion for discovery. He wants to see what evidence they have on him.

That might not be good for Lyndsy since she went through the house giving the police all the stuff that was not theirs. Tommy might get mad about that.

Not sure.

I didn't listen to the whole tape, but it didn't sound to me like a woman that was going to get a divorce or was out of love. Should I go back and listen to the whole thing?

LC: Hello?
TC Hey whats up baby.
LC Nothing much....Austins mad,
TC Why is he mad he wants to go and see Misty?
LC yeah...and he can't go without me
TC I love you
LC I love you too Honey
TC ( to someone in background) I ain't doin that..
LC to Tommy....you quit don't be rude. what?
TC nothing....I love ya....how is ( garbled) going
LC It's going all right....it's hot.
TC yeah you look today....always...
LC I look kinda crazy today
TC no you don't...I miss ya
LC I miss you, we said it at the same time.
TC Did you call my lawyer?
LC Yeah..I am not lying I swear it was just a long conversation
LC he said that when you go to court on then 31st it's probably going to get continued, thats more of like saying what your going to get...like what your sentence could be. And it will prolly be like another 2 months before you get sentenced
TC yeah that sucks.....

Talk about shaving face...then

LC..your lawyer has to get the video, and if it has in it what he thinks...Tommy says he wants to see the video too....but if it has in there what he thinks then there is no helping it. Lawyer thinks he will have the video sometime this week.

TC well we still got to work on getting the best deal we can
LC that is what I said, she said Tommy is going to listen to you, if they throw a deal out there and you think he could get better then Tommy is going to say no. ( I think they must be talking about the drug charges)
LC but he is not going to take it to trial.
TC I I don't want to hell no
LC the lawyer said you will get the max if you go to trial.

This is a very long video!!

I will just try and type the important parts....
TC so did he say I am still looking at 3?
LC umm...he said 18 months.
TC 18 months....tell him I will take that and go.
more I love you's Lyndsy's hates his face(the beard)
talks to his son Austin...Going to see Tim Tim( again or is this from before?

Tommy drew pictures for his son, Bart Simpson's etc. Gosh listening to these kids hurts.

Very sad. Telling his son that he misses him, asks how he is doing in school....telling him he loves him. Lyndsy back on.....more I love you's. Tommy is crying. He misses his family. Lyndsy isn't sounding like a woman that isn't in love with her hubby.

Lyndsy states that she hopes everything that has been told is all there is. Tommy says it is.

More I love you's. His lawyer is talking good. Tommy wants to see the video when the lawyer gets it. He also wants the motion for discovery also, on all his cases.

More I love you's. Inmates teasin TC about how pretty LC is. TC says he misses her so much. LC wants to know if all his friends think she is hot. She thinks it's funny.

TC asks if Lisa rode with her, no said LC. Someone LC knows is getting tattoo's and Tommy says he is going to get one when he gets out...maybe while he is in there. Doesn't sound like Tommy has any tat's currently to me.

Talk about a bad DS game for the kids to play. LC didn't know it was bad.Tommy said he doesn't want him to have the game. the game is grand theft auto.

It sounds like this was before March 31st and it was definitely before Tommy took his poly on April 8th.

I think you are right. But, it still seems there is more that she has learned or there is more to this than meets the eye. jmo

Not even halfway through. Layla chases the boys around. When Tommy get5s out he is going to start hanging out with Jay more. Should have stuck with him before....Lyndsy keeps saying I love you.

When they go to court on the 31st nothing is going to happen....Tommy wants a bond. LC says .....well hopefully we get a polygraph. This must all be before he took the poly. My how things have changed.

Talk about the kids and school. Austin going to reading class, TC asking about Dustin.
Austin is getting itchy to move around. The girl next to Lyndsy visiting the jail said, his daddy( tommy) is a star so Austin can do whatever he wants...GRRRR a star? really? Is that what peeps in Florida think?

Tim is out of minutes.

Some guy came up and talked to Lyndsy.....he really made her think. Tommy said that is how God works. Lyndsy asked what the best thing is to read the bible. Where? Tommy said just find a spot and read it. Tommy started reading in Mathew.

The end of the bible is about the end of the world. Revelation. Lc says like the stuff that is happening now? Tommy mentions all the earthquakes. Tells LC to read it. She said she will.

Lyndsy tells Tom she is happy she finally has friends now and that she would never invite them over because Tom was high everyday and it was embarrassing for her.

jail visits are having an affect on Austin. Austin was calling for Tim Tim for 2 hours. Now he talks to him every night. Tommy says that when he gets all this behind him he is never going to let anything come between him and his family again. more talk about not using drugs when he gets out.

LC 3 years is forever, it would be tough...I do love you.
TC I know you do I love you too.

Lyndsy signed her kids up for YMCA, and she is going to work out. She wants the kids to be able to do stuff.

Not a lot of talk about legal issues in this tape, no talk about Haleigh.
Lyndsy sounds like she is really trying to be good mom and giving her kids what they need. Tommy talks about the van again.

Lyndsy was talking to her friend she knew in school online. Her friends old man got more time for wearing the wrong shoes. Tommy said that makes no sense and it isn't true. You have to get written up.

Someone TC knows has a trafficking charge only got 1 year. Tommy said that he must have ratted someone out. More I love you's

Lyndsy talking about finding childcare, Tommy talking about conserving money. talking about wasting money.

Oh he said she isn't going to find a job until she comes back from Mass.....this tape is very old.

Lyndsy said she likes having friends. No one wanted to see Tommy high everyday. he was embarrassing! Tommy says he is leaving Florida when he gets out of jail. he hates Florida. OKay one mention of Haleigh. LC says it would be different if they found Haleigh. Tommy says well we will see what happens.

Tape over.

Not sure if this one's already been posted, but I thought it was interesting....:

http://www..net/124452

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back