2010.05.04 Hank Visits Tommy talks about his accident

passionflower

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Wants rehab.
It's easy to get high.
more love you's
wants video from lawyer
Learn how to accept authority........I'm your authority (LC)
Good times/bad tmes
Cold sweats waking ToC..........dreams of drugs.
Headaches
LC is dreaming of chocolate bars.
Cheated on her diet with a Brownie..........
love you's, miss you's
Lisa goes to court date she can come see him.
Lisa didn't do nothing wrong...........
LC having sugar withdrawals and a headache
LC feels she is fake some times and hates to be fake.
ToC doesn't hate anyone, forgives everyone.
Sounds like LC has sniffles.

Hank says a stupid drunk driver ran him over. Gives his name.

Anyone know what county this happened in?

http://www..net/indepth/Haleigh/may3012.mp3
Must be Putnam..

He was arrested on 2.7.09. bonded out on a 1500 bond on the morning of 2.9.09

Well good Lord the man owes Hank over 200k dollars. Hank wants it.

The charge was for a DUI causing great bodily injury:

Hank gets nothing. Hank was just notified last week of the results. The driver got 6 month probation, a 300$ fine and has to pay his attorney $9,700. He lost his license for six months and has to do to DUI school. Nothing for Croslin. Hey, that is not right....not at all.

Since he got a license suspended for 6 months and a six month probation, doesn't seem much to me.

Sign from GOD.....to straighten up.
Pick up the Bible like I told you.

Don't do no drugs son!
Take drug test 2 times at some electric place.
Hank worked hard before some drunk ran him over.
R K........to pay Hank per month after jail is done.
Hanks lawyer will help him.
All drs. knew who he was going to.
Begged for surgery......no insurance. Hank never wanted pills.
Lindys is closer to us now.
Pops was there trying to take care of everybody.
My van is messed up........no oil change!
Cell phone on vibrate......Myrtle? Margo?
Phone takes pix when you pick up.
No letters from Misty.
Misty lawyer working probono

bbm

:) AMEN to that.

jmo

Hank gets nothing. Hank was just notified last week of the results. The driver got 6 month probation, a 300$ fine and has to pay his attorney $9,700. He lost his license for six months and has to do to DUI school. Nothing for Croslin. Hey, that is not right....not at all.

Since he got a license suspended for 6 months and a six month probation, doesn't seem much to me.

Something real fishy there. Why wasn't the guy charged with no insurance? Or did he have insurance and Hank took a payout from them for say 10k and pocketed it and forgot to tell the rest of the clan about it.

It didn't mention insurance, Doc. This was a charge of DUI with great bodily injury..

Do they have mandatory insurance there? N0-fautl insurance? I wonder if Chelsea had no fault. Her insurance should pick up the injury....UNLESS, she and timmy didn't buy it.

It didn't mention insurance, Doc. This was a charge of DUI with great bodily injury..

Do they have mandatory insurance there? N0-fautl insurance? I wonder if Chelsea had no fault. Her insurance should pick up the injury....UNLESS, she and timmy didn't buy it.

Hank says the guy did not have insurance in one of the calls and he says the guy ran over him. Was Hank even in a car?

Doc...I was incorrect. He got 36 months probation. If I can post the link, I would.

yeah, Doc, remember he borrowed Timmy's newly purchased car? That is why Chelsea had Linsys van.

The charge was for a DUI causing great bodily injury:

Me either. I personally know someone who was DUI and hit a jaywalking pedestrian (10 inches of fresh snow on the ground and driving 10 mph). Jaywalker survived with a compound fracture to her leg.

The person I know received 3 weeks jail, 4 months work release, 6 months tether, 3 years probabation, 200K fine. This person's auto insurance had lapsed by 1 day. This person also had zero criminal history. But then again, I do live in the state were MADD was started.

But I thought Hank said on the tapes that this guy has to pay him 200K?!?

Doc...I was incorrect. He got 36 months probation. If I can post the link, I would.

I found it too, I think Hank got his notice about the hearing when he went to court like he said he was going to.

Hank was under the impression the guy was in jail or else he should have been getting money every month.

I don't think Hank was in a car and he really meant what he says, the guy ran him over.

Otherwise you would think timmy's insurance would have covered his bills or part of them.

I wonder if Hank walked out in front of this guy.

I wonder what happened to timmy's car then? and why Chelsea said she was doing ins. work. I must be way off and must have asssumed auto insurance and hank borrowed timmy's car. But timmy was also in a wreck at the same time....remember?

Ok Grandmaj,,,do your magic. I have now become the Official DoDo Bird. There is absolutiely no room for logic anywhere in this case...I assumed car insurance and driving...OMG! This case is way too vague and way too many crazies in Satsuma.

I'm splitting this audio out because Hank is talking about the accident.

It is at the end of this audio.

http://www..net/indepth/Haleigh/may3012.mp3

I'm a thread killer. :loser:

I'm trying to split this out because it has been a hot discussion topic and I want you all to have this is a separate thread. :biggrin:

I wonder what happened to timmy's car then? and why Chelsea said she was doing ins. work. I must be way off and must have asssumed auto insurance and hank borrowed timmy's car. But timmy was also in a wreck at the same time....remember?

Ok Grandmaj,,,do your magic. I have now become the Official DoDo Bird. There is absolutiely no room for logic anywhere in this case...I assumed car insurance and driving...OMG! This case is way too vague and way too many crazies in Satsuma.

I remember about the ins work. Maybe Hank was with Timmy and Chelsea took a quick payoff and had Hank sign it when he was in the hospital all drugged up.

I am still wondering though if Hank was simply ran over like he said.

We know though the hospital is suing him.

Me either. I personally know someone who was DUI and hit a jaywalking pedestrian (10 inches of fresh snow on the ground and driving 10 mph). Jaywalker survived with a compound fracture to her leg.

The person I know received 3 weeks jail, 4 months work release, 6 months tether, 3 years probabation, 200K fine. This person's auto insurance had lapsed by 1 day. This person also had zero criminal history. But then again, I do live in the state were MADD was started.

But I thought Hank said on the tapes that this guy has to pay him 200K?!?

This guy was never charged with no insurance so you just have to believe he had it.

Sounds like it could have very well have been the same type of injury, we know hank has pins in his knee.

Florida has 'no fault' insurance. It is not uncommon to have people around here, when getting their tag or having it renewed, to have proof of insurance, (many times they pay monthly) only to let it lapse...and drive without insurance at all. It eventually gets turned in to Tallahassee that there is no insurance on the car with the registered owner...BUT this can take up to a couple of months and then some to get into the system. If your insurance coverage is dropped and you don't replace it, you are suppose to turn in the tag to the state driver's license renewal agencies...
What scares me are the amt of individuals in this county who not only DON'T carry insurance, but DON'T even have valid driver licenses!!!!!!!!!!

In florida No-fault covers your own medicals and lost wages up to 10k but is on a reimbursement basis for medical bills or paid directly to doctors. Florida does not require Bodily Injury liability coverage which would be what the DUI driver's insurance, if he has any, would pay to an person injured by the at-fault driver.

Just trying to share a little knowledge.

Didn't Timmy smash his car into Katrina's car?

What?? This dang case confuses me more every day!! And, I've been here since the beginning!! :banghead:

I've always thought that Hank Sr. was driving Timmy and Chelseas new car and was hit by a drunk driver.....never heard about Timmy being in an accident til Chelsea recently said he was...:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back