Some Hard Questions For John

Barbara

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
We are now in the phase in the United States where we can't seem to figure out if the cops are the good guys or the bad guys.

It is quite disheartening to say the least. The police are criticized when they focus on the obvious suspects, like Scott Peterson, the Ramseys, OJ, and the like. There was a time when it was considered good police work to have the experience and knowing where to look first.

John Ramsey has repeatedly stated that he UNDERSTANDS that in any murder case, the immediately family must be focused on and eliminated before going further. Fair enough?

Then he states that within the first 24 hours, he was told that the family was being "TARGETED" by police.

So, color me confused

I would like to ask John, on the one hand, he has stated that the family MUST BE ELIMINATED and that he understands that and agrees with that mode of investigation.

From the other side of his mouth, he states that he lawyered up and wouldn't go any further in the investigation because the family was "TARGETED"

I would like to know what made him believe they were TARGETED, as opposed to normal investigatory procedure?

Can you answer that John?

For me, Barbara, you've asked the most interesting question of the whole case. It's what makes me stay on the fence. If I could come to an understanding of this, I would jump off on one side or the other.

Unfortunately, their avoidance behavior makes the Rs look very suspicious. I think John would say that they were "advised" to behave in the manner in which they did; however, John was a high powered businessman, and I can't buy the spin that he turned over his mind for so many years to others to be led down a blind alley. Just lawyering up himself/Patsy was one thing, but they lawyered up the whole bunch!

Maybe Haddon et al jumped on and fabricated the situation in order to pad their own pockets. Did Jacques get his own attorney, also? (TIC)

Imo

They were targeted , and rightly so. But JR was taking advantage of the hate the "racist/white/male/european/manifest destiny/America is wrong first" attitude that is the foundation of Leftist thinking. The good old boy network in whatever form is the Great Satan and no matter what the offense, "whitie" is more Evil. So you can slaughter your ex with a knife, fly airliners into buildings or send your daughter to God and then get the lawyers to put "whitie" (the cops) on trial. America the inverted.

BrotherMoon said:
They were targeted , and rightly so. But JR was taking advantage of the hate the "racist/white/male/european/manifest destiny/America is wrong first" attitude that is the foundation of Leftist thinking. The good old boy network in whatever form is the Great Satan and no matter what the offense, "whitie" is more Evil. So you can slaughter your ex with a knife, fly airliners into buildings or send your daughter to God and then get the lawyers to put "whitie" (the cops) on trial. America the inverted.
:waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec:

Come on BM help me out here I am co confused :confused:
Tressa

Where did the reward money go for the 'arrest and conviction' of the killer?

Why did Patsy 'forget' to give the $1,000 check to the kids' camp, after bragging and praising themselves on national tv, until a reporter reminded her?

You told us in DOI what wonderful things you were going to do for the children thru the JBR foundation and SHOES, and neither has done anything for the children. What makes you think you can run a government office?

Why do you need to run on the 'platform of your dead daughter'? How does that qualify you to make public decisions?

Nehemiah said:
Did Jacques get his own attorney, also? (TIC)

Imo

LOL and if Toth is reading - for the record, TIC means "tongue in cheek" - i.e. she's kidding. In Toth's world, comments like this become "BORG facts"!

1. You also said at a luncheon in Tennessee about 2 years ago that Suzanne Goebel's "Friends of JonBenet" picked up the work of your foundation.
What work? It didn't do anything either and is now defunct. What happened to the money that was being held by that one?

2. Since I believe perople's finances are their own business and not the public's I hesitate bringing this up-- and really wouldn't except that both yourself and Lin Wood have publicly claimed many times that you were "unemployable" and were running out of funds. I will not use the word "impoverished" as Michael Tracey did but I do believe "penniless" was used a time or two.

How do you explain all the rennovations to your house when one is "penniless"? What happened with the "huge" settlements from the lawsuits-- and the statement that Lin Wood made to Darnay Hoffman about making more money off this case than Darnay's made in his entire career? What about the book sales? You were quoted several times that you wrote the book and initiated law suits "because I needed the money."

Edited to add I brought this up because I certainly would want my representative to have a realistic view of finances since they have the say over how the taxpayer's monies are spent.

I viewed Michigan's mayor on TV early this a.m. and it was said that she is slated to speak at the Democratic Natl Convention. In her interview, she talked about the need to create more jobs in Michigan, as opposed to having so many jobs outsourced. I found that interesting as JR said that one of his goals is to create jobs. Must be a hot political topic there in Michigan.

Thanks, Jay, for clearing that up about the TIC comment. You're right, we'll get saddled with the *belief* that Jacques had an attorney, and I'm not even BORG!

Imo

*We* know that there are :-

Ransey Supporters
Ramsey Spin team
Fencesitter - leaning towards Ramsey innocence
Fencesitter - leaning towards Ramsey guilt
Believers of Ramsey guilt
Bent on Ramsey guilt

And various sub categories of above. However, to the RST, if you're not one of them, you're BORG :) IMO, this alone demonstrates their inability to see wider possibilities!

Oh yeah Mr. Ramsey, I bought the paperback edition of DOI, who's profits were going into the foundation (that did nothing)...why is it recently you refer to all monies in the foundation as yours-every penny?

I thought that statement could be interpreted either of two ways.

1. All money in the foundation(whatever its source) belonged to him.
or
2. All the money currently in the foundation came and will continue to come, from his own pocket.

Yep Tipper....I've been fooled into buying DOI, thinking I was contributing to charity....not realizing the charity was located in John's pocket.

And thus the taxpayers of Michigan can look forward to John declaring all the tax money is his, every penny.

Barbara said:
We are now in the phase in the United States where we can't seem to figure out if the cops are the good guys or the bad guys.

It is quite disheartening to say the least. The police are criticized when they focus on the obvious suspects, like Scott Peterson, the Ramseys, OJ, and the like. There was a time when it was considered good police work to have the experience and knowing where to look first.

John Ramsey has repeatedly stated that he UNDERSTANDS that in any murder case, the immediately family must be focused on and eliminated before going further. Fair enough?

Then he states that within the first 24 hours, he was told that the family was being "TARGETED" by police.

So, color me confused

I would like to ask John, on the one hand, he has stated that the family MUST BE ELIMINATED and that he understands that and agrees with that mode of investigation.

From the other side of his mouth, he states that he lawyered up and wouldn't go any further in the investigation because the family was "TARGETED"

I would like to know what made him believe they were TARGETED, as opposed to normal investigatory procedure?

Can you answer that John?
Hum...wonder if John is playing both sides (wants his cake and eat it too?)... to create "conflict-problem ... then "reaction" and then "solution"??"...WHILE HE RUNS TO THE BANK (LAUGHING ALL THE WAY?)...shame on you John!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back