Theory: Female half of couple in the park was TPS

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
Several people have brought up a theory across various threads about the female half of the couple in the park being Tammi, either in disguise, or not in disguise and Elizabeth is lying about the description of the female in the couple.

This thread is to discuss that theory, and keep it all in one place.

Thanks,
BeanE

Well poop, it's a Friday night....give them more time, lol! No rush to close this one.

I would love to see her alibi for Christmas.....pics and all!

Well poop, it's a Friday night....give them more time, lol! No rush to close this one.

I would love to see her alibi for Christmas.....pics and all!

kiss...me as well....!!!!!!!!!!

LOL - I thought you were asking kissdegirl to "kiss me as well".... :laugh:

well I dunno about kiss...but she might be as cute as a mule standing in a field of daisies....that's how my husband proposed to me...he told me that...what a charmer he was and still is! Ha!

Well Sunshine...since we started this thread...let's reverse it or add another...who thinks TS was a part of the couple in the parking lot w/ HG ??? or combine the two..parking lot or park ...just a crazy thought I am sure !

Well Sunshine...since we started this thread...let's reverse it or add another...who thinks TS was a part of the couple in the parking lot w/ HG ??? or combine the two..parking lot or park ...just a crazy thought I am sure !

(trying to be nice) TS still doesn't fit the description listed on the Baby Gabriel Foundation website of a slender woman....

(trying to be nice) TS still doesn't fit the description listed on the Baby Gabriel Foundation website of a slender woman....

Well, I think she's not skinny, but doesn't look fat...just....let me say this politely...top heavy?!

really? hmmm
that would take this to a whole new level of convolution
I'm not biting

I still think she was heavily involved though.

I doubt it, but the absence of any Christmas pics is suspect. Who knows? EJ TPS JS and God.

How about male half of couple was TPS in disguise?

:dance:

That would make more sense.. She doesn't fit the description and I think EJ would of recognized her top secret disguise and called her out on it on the phone calll we all heard. "It was you, I gave Gabriel to you!"-something like that. This theory is starting to sound a little Scooby Dooish!

I'm one who believes it could have easily been Tammi & Jack in the park. Who's to say that Elizabeth is giving an accurate description of this mystery couple? I'm not so sure she is.
My reasoning behind the possibility of the couple being Jack and Tammi is quite simply Tammi's desperation for a baby and Jack's willingness to accommodate his wife's wishes. She desperately wanted a baby, they finally got one and fell head over heals in love with him...does anyone really think they were just going to let Gabriel go to another family...I think the real question we should be asking is, where are Jack & Tammi hiding Gabriel.
If there really was a mystery couple I think they handed Gabriel over to the Smith's within a few hours or a couple of days at most. Either way, I really believe Tammi & Jack know exactly where Gabriel is.

I have always felt that it is extremely odd that TS did not post anything on FB around Christmas time -- She did not post any pics of Christmas later --what did she end up giving H after she promised her a baby brother?

I'm one who believes it could have easily been Tammi & Jack in the park. Who's to say that Elizabeth is giving an accurate description of this mystery couple? I'm not so sure she is.
My reasoning behind the possibility of the couple being Jack and Tammi is quite simply Tammi's desperation for a baby and Jack's willingness to accommodate his wife's wishes. She desperately wanted a baby, they finally got one and fell head over heals in love with him...does anyone really think they were just going to let Gabriel go to another family...I think the real question we should be asking is, where are Jack & Tammi hiding Gabriel.
If there really was a mystery couple I think they handed Gabriel over to the Smith's within a few hours or a couple of days at most. Either way, I really believe Tammi & Jack know exactly where Gabriel is.

You were by no means the only poster who brought up this theory, MomT.

Personally, I believe Elizabeth's description, because I think Elizabeth came to realize what a terrible position she's in, and decided to tell the truth to try to reduce the consequences. I think she's smart enough to have realized, when she realized she was screwed, that the truth is the only thing that could possibly help her.

If I believe she lied, then I would have to believe she killed Gabe, because it's the only reason I can think of that she would lie at this point.

I also think that if Elizabeth gave away Gabe, it was done as in Ken's theory, and that Tammi knows exactly what happened to him, and where he is. I think LE knows that too.

Elizabeth and Tammi were a deadly combination for Gabe's safety and well-being. I will never forgive the Tempe detective and CPS worker who left him with Tammi on December 10. That was the turning point in Gabe's fate, no matter what happened to him.

But so far as whether Tammi was in disguise as the female (or male ;) ) half of the couple, I don't think it's possible. Tammi has no self control over her mannerisms, facial expressions, mannerisms of speaking, etc. Elizabeth would have pegged her in a second, and would have shouted it to the rooftops when she began talking. Gabe would be home now.

I really don't think EJ likes being in jail so IF it REALLY were TS at the park, EJ would have KNOWN and told LE by now.

I think TS put all of this BS about 'closed adoptions' in EJ's head. She told her they wouldn't exchange names or phone numbers or anything, then IF and when she was located by LM, she could feign 'ignorance.' It's just that EJ blew it big time when she texted LM about 'killing' the baby. It sent up alarms way before EJ was to disappear, thus resulting in her being located.

I honestly believe IF EJ knew the id of the couple, she'd have told LE by now. That might be why she's so angry in jail. She knows it's her fault. TS is angry at EJ because she 'talked.'

JMHO
fran

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie