2010.05.14 - Nancy Grace - Atty: Tommy Croslin: Haleigh Cummings died in trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Atty: Tommy Croslin: Haleigh Cummings died in trailer

Haleigh-T1.jpg

Breaking news! Tommy Croslin's attorney drops a bombshell- he claims his client now says Haleigh Cummings died in the trailer. This shocking news comes as new jail tapes emerge between Tommy Croslin and his grandmother where Tommy points the finger at cousin Joe in Haleigh Cummings' disappearance. We have all the latest breaking news and the brand new jail tapes only on Nancy Grace at 8 & 10 pm ET on HLN!

Atty: Tommy Croslin: Haleigh Cummings died in trailer
Tommy Croslin's attorney drops a bombshell- he claims his client now says Haleigh died in the trailer. This shocking news comes as new jail tapes emerge between Tommy Croslin and his grandmother where Tommy points the finger at cousin Joe in Haleigh Cummings' disappearance.

Nancy Grace at 8 & 10 pm ET on HLN!
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Please wait until Show Time before Discussion.
Thank You so much!
:blowkiss:

Thought I would start a thread for this show I did not see one started.

Thank you ! Bombshell , ToC's attorney claiming Haleigh died in the Trailer ...

Mods I am sorry I just noticed there is a thread down the page, Can you please delete this thread

Nancy Grace justs said the cousin confessed to killing Haleigh.

OK I'm sorry but Nancy says JO confessed to the murder---anyone think she's wrong?

LOL theres another thread for this too. It is locked though.

AH: tommy fingers JO
Misty has recounted story to GMF and others

Which thread should we use please?

Grandmaj, I did not see your thread and started another one, can you please delete my duplicate....Sorry

AH: consistent w/blanket that seized; too neat for crime scene

I'd believe Tommy more if he did implicate himself. He had to have done something. Clean up, witness, whatever... but he needs to tell about his part if he wants to be believed. IMO

NG just said that JO and confessed....Did I hear that right? It was during the intro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23