2009.02.12 ~ *Revisit video*. Father Begs for Daughters Return

suspicious1

Reaction score
I decided to take the advice of the Mods.:woohoo:

I found another video that is quite interesting. I think it should be reviewed.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18701599/

Ron seem so sure Misty wasn't involved. He also claimed that he did not know who took Haleigh. Although they now want us to believe that JO took her.

ETA: Can someone post the actual video for us?

ETA: Can someone post the actual video for us?

Seems you can't share it from that site. I'm having a look to see if I can find it on YouTube, but actually this video looks new to me.

Very interesting video, I never saw that before.
MC closes her eyes when she talks, voice is like a whiny girl,
no tears, 3rd day.
Camera man got close up of RC (eyes)
RC sister is there, I remeber her .........she was always there for him.
But why did she stop? Haven't seen a pix of her for a very long time.
I do not see TN or GGS in that video, but RC dad is there.

RC: Misty had absolutely nothing to do with this..

How can he be so sure about that?

The camera kept reviewing Rons neck...did you see that? It looks like he had bruises around his neck to me.

RC: Misty had absolutely nothing to do with this..

How can he be so sure about that?

The camera kept reviewing Rons neck...did you see that? It looks like he had bruises around his neck to me.

I remember someone mentioning bruises before and had no idea where they got that information. Now we know!

I hadn't seen this vid before. IMO, RC comes off a LOT better, and more believable in this interview. But the case won't centre around this one vid.

Looks like Rc had just the right amount of drugs prior, whereas Misty looks like she took more than a 'lil too much.

JMO.

ETA: Can't figure out if they are zooming in on a hickey or bruises, or if it's just the poor quality video.
ETA 2: why would RC say she (MC) can't help it if she was the last one to see Haleigh? If he truly believed that somebody else took her why wouldn't he say "She wasn't the last person to see Haleigh. Whoever took her was the last person to see her".

Not sure I have seen all of this one either...watched it a second time with no sound....really interesting to watch with no sound....reactions, head tilts, just another way to view it....never tried that before but I may do it again.

Not sure I have seen all of this one either...watched it a second time with no sound....really interesting to watch with no sound....reactions, head tilts, just another way to view it....never tried that before but I may do it again.

Well Nana...did you see how Ron embraced Misty...She was in the middle of talking about how much she loved Haleigh.

I hadn't seen this vid before. IMO, RC comes off a LOT better, and more believable in this interview. But the case won't centre around this one vid.

Looks like Rc had just the right amount of drugs prior, whereas Misty looks like she took more than a 'lil too much.

JMO.

ETA: Can't figure out if they are zooming in on a hickey or bruises, or if it's just the poor quality video.
ETA 2: why would RC say she (MC) can't help it if she was the last one to see Haleigh? If he truly believed that somebody else took her why wouldn't he say "She wasn't the last person to see Haleigh. Whoever took her was the last person to see her".

I couldn't figure out why they kept zooming in on his neck either. IMO, it must've been something there.

He looks 5 years younger in this video...unreal. Misty does not want to look up and when she talks it looks as if he just stiffens up...wonder if he had a tight grip on her....he sure was giving the reporters some looks....I can't say how I would react exactly in his shoes....my son was hit by a car and died and I am not sure I completed a sentence for weeks or months but........his child is missing so you have to talk to try to find her....just makes me want to scream that somebody in this frigging bunch needs to give it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Ron is asked during this interview...if he feels comfortable about how the investigation is going....Ron says "Absolutely"

This video is only 3 days later...so up to this point Ron was comfortable with the way the investigation is going...

Wonder what changed and he needed a lawyer????

I couldn't figure out why they kept zooming in on his neck either. IMO, it must've been something there.

I probably dreamed this but seems as if someone at that time said he had a boil removed hence the band aid on the neck.

To me, you can tell that when misty shuts her eyes and tells her "story" she's lying and can't look into anyones eyes.... I also like how she keeps hanging her head like she's gonna lose it or something (about 6 minutes in) real weird, I can't put my finger on it....

To me, you can tell that when misty shuts her eyes and tells her "story" she's lying and can't look into anyones eyes.... I also like how she keeps hanging her head like she's gonna lose it or something (about 6 minutes in) real weird, I can't put my finger on it....

I think it's called being 'on the nod'. Lots of blinking from her too.

I can't remember now, what question Ron was asked but it seems he became very defensive. "Why would anybody take a child?" When no one seemed to be able to answer that, Ron rudely says "I didn't think so".

3 days later and I see no emotion from Ron other than the voice quiver thing.

I saw tears from, Ron in that video, but none from Misty. I saw her pouting and trying to cry,but could do it imo

Misty licking her lips before speaking is a sign she's lying IMO, and she does this in the video...

I remember this video from early on. It is even stated by a reporter during the video that it is three days after the 911 call.

Ronald seems flip when he asks about anyone sick enough to take a child from a parent. He says, "No answers? I didn't think so."

When he asks for the return of his daughter, he states twice in this video that he does not want revenge, yet just three days earlier in the 911 calls he finds it so neccessary to continue to state that if he finds the person who took his daughter before ya'll (LE) do, he will kill that person. So three days later Ronald no longer wants revenge?

From the time I saw Ronald fall to the ground beside TN (in another video the first morning), I have felt that Ronald was faking it. Then when we got to hear the 911 call, I felt sure he was.

I do not pretend to know what happened to Haleigh, but from watching these early tapes, IMO, Ronald is no innocent.

**Looks like bruises on Ronald's neck to me also.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back