John Gardner's Sentencing 5/14/10 1:00 PM (PST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also LIVE coverage on HLN right now.

Is anyone watching this? I wish they would grab that by the hair and tape his eyelids open and make him look at what he has done!!!!

Watching..

Did you all catch when he said.. "She did that for the publicity?"
His crybaby demeanor changed and you could see the real monster in him.

I just started following this after amber's mother tried to confront JG's mother. What did Chelsea's mom mean when she said to JG that "amber went missing and your mom did nothing, chelsea went missing and your mom did nothing." Something to that effect. Was his mother in on it? What could his mother have done? Did she know about his behavior?

Thanks

3 consecutive life terms, plus 24 years.

Goodbye JG, you disgusting monster.

oh my god, his reaction to his victim asking about his nose..... just chilling.

JAG tried to fool everyone today with his fake crying over Amber Dubois. But we got to see the real Gardner when CM asked him how his nose was. This was the RAGE this sicko has against all women, this was the rage that Amber and Chelsea saw on their final moments on earth. I hope JAG burns in hell for all eternity!!

I also loved it when David Cave said that a woman had kicked his *advertiser censored**.

I just started following this after amber's mother tried to confront JG's mother. What did Chelsea's mom mean when she said to JG that "amber went missing and your mom did nothing, chelsea went missing and your mom did nothing." Something to that effect. Was his mother in on it? What could his mother have done? Did she know about his behavior?

Thanks

His mother was an enabler.
his mother and step father are big in the 3H joggers or spin off.........
whole thread on their group and him.

I want to watch this but can't find the video anywhere...does anyone have a link?

Can someone tell me what was said to him about his nose? Can't watch video here. TIA!

Video of Amber played at Sentencing:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28ncEmF_ht8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Thank you cloud: I've just been in tears over this today for some reason it's just too much. Too many girls over the years lost like this...no end in sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni