Did Haleigh die in the mobile home?

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Today on NG the headline was about whether Haleigh died in the mobile home. This thread is for those who wish to continue discussing that information once the NG thread is closed.

Please keep this about whether the information you've gathered supports this as being a probability or not. Thanks!

To expound on this theory:

Have you always felt that Haleigh died in the mobile home?

Did the dog tracking show anything otherwise?

Do you feel that this information being said now is false or you just aren't sure?

To expound on this theory:

Have you always felt that Haleigh died in the mobile home?

Did the dog tracking show anything otherwise?

Do you feel that this information being said now is false or you just aren't sure?
I've considered a number of theories, but generally thought that Haleigh died in or near the MH. IMO, nothing indicated otherwise until I heard Sheriff Hardy state in the "Shell Harbor" news conference when asked if Haleigh died in the area that it's "a very real possibility". He makes the statement at about 4:30 in this video.
http://www.news4jax.com/video/23164556/index.html
I'd love to know what he's seen or heard that has him so convinced.

Kimster, I just don't know. If they took in dogs, then no. They couldn't clean that up I don't think. But I don't think she died right away. My beleif is that something happened early in the afternoon/evening. I just wish the details would come up soon so I can move on in my life!

I think Haleigh did die in the MH. The one thing that keeps me thinking that way is the blankets. IIRC LE said, the dryer was on when they arrived at the house Haleigh went missing. Haleigh either was given drugs to knock her out, so Misty could sleep off her drug filled weekend. Or TC, and JO went to the MH to look for the gun, and they grabbed Haleigh until MC told them where the gun was located in the house. Perhaps, when they grabbed Haleigh she may have been squirming, and they squeezed her around the neck so tight she couldn't move and she stopped breathing, and died. Then they wrapped Haleigh in those blankets, and took her to TC house and got the yellow rope-tied the cinder blocks to the Haleigh, and dumped her in the river-then brought the blankets back to the MH and Misty threw them in the dryer. MC kept making a point of talking about the blankets smelling like "pee". i know when someone dies they lose their body waste, and Haleigh's urine may have been left on the blankets.

My one and only thought on Haleigh dying in the motor home is that Ron never wanted to go back there to live. I think her death there would make him avoid that place. jmo

Didn't LE say something to the effect they didn't know what happened and where it happened, about the same time they said they were looking for a live Haleigh until further notice? It says to me that there was no definite evidence that Haleigh died in the MH so I'm keeping the options open at this point. She would have had to be removed fairly quickly for cadaver dogs not to pick up a scent. That might be where the dumpster comes in.

I think Haleigh did die in the MH. The one thing that keeps me thinking that way is the blankets. IIRC LE said, the dryer was on when they arrived at the house Haleigh went missing. Haleigh either was given drugs to knock her out, so Misty could sleep off her drug filled weekend. Or TC, and JO went to the MH to look for the gun, and they grabbed Haleigh until MC told them where the gun was located in the house. Perhaps, when they grabbed Haleigh she may have been squirming, and they squeezed her around the neck so tight she couldn't move and she stopped breathing, and died. Then they wrapped Haleigh in those blankets, and took her to TC house and got the yellow rope-tied the cinder blocks to the Haleigh, and dumped her in the river-then brought the blankets back to the MH and Misty threw them in the dryer. MC kept making a point of talking about the blankets smelling like "pee". i know when someone dies they lose their body waste, and Haleigh's urine may have been left on the blankets.[/QUOTE]

Not true... it doesn't always happen. I worked for over 20 years in nursing homes and witnessed several deaths... quite a few were 'clean'... no waste at all.

I always thought Haleigh died in the mobile home. I'm also not sure whether cadaver dogs were ever brought into that home. If I recall correctly, the dogs that were initially used were tracking or trailing dogs, not cadaver dogs.

I don't understand why Werter would come out and say that Haleigh died at the trailer when LE said they felt she died at the " At the St.John's River". This audio release IMO is to throw off the real POI. I am now wondering if maybe Misty and others were at the river getting high and a fight broke out and Haleigh ended up in the river and they could not revive her and decied to just dump her back. There are so many theories and possibilities. I would believe that Haleigh OD'd in the trailer from Ron's drugs. Chelsea said she knew for a fact there were drugs laying around. Maybe Haleigh did OD and when they all went to the river to get high she started to throw up or other and that is how she ended up there. It still falls back to Ronald and Misty though IMO.
May 14, 2010
Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home, according to his attorney James Werter
"Snip" http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/201...-home-according-to-his-attorney-james-werter/

Haleigh vanished from her trailer in February 2009. According to Werter, Tommy says he and his cousin, Joe Overstreet, visited the home where Haleigh lived with her father Ronald and Misty Croslin.

Werter says Overstreet wanted to borrow an automatic rifle at the home to go deer hunting and that Overstreet became irate when he learned the gun was not there. “Things happened from there,” Werter said, explaining Croslin, Jr. went into the trailer bedroom to find Overstreet in a rage and Haleigh Cummings no longer alive.

New jail recordings released between Tommy Croslin and Flora Hollars

A conversation between Tommy Croslin and Croslin’s grandmother, Flora Hollars, has just been released. Tommy tells his grandmother he fears for the lives of his children. Will these newly released audio tapes finally clear up what Croslin told Hollars about Haleigh’s disappearance? And does the call explain why Tommy Croslin has not revealed more about the night Haleigh Cummings vanished? Posted by: Alexis Weed (BBM;NO, this calls says nothing to me as to what may of happen. It only proves to me that Tommy and Misty are scared to death of someone, but IMO it is not JOE who they fear. JMO)

I always thought Haleigh died in the mobile home. I'm also not sure whether cadaver dogs were ever brought into that home. If I recall correctly, the dogs that were initially used were tracking or trailing dogs, not cadaver dogs.

That is true but......there was more than one dog that led to that dumpster. I doubt Haleigh walked there so she would have to have been carried. I keep thinking about Tommy's statement that she died in the trailer. In my mind, I'm thinking - which trailer? Green Lane or was it Tyler St. before Lindsey got home? If the yellow rope that was supposed used came from Tommy's, I would think if Haleigh passed at the Green Lane location that Tommy did not take the time to run home for a 5 foot section of rope. If there was an urgent situation at hand, the rope would have been accessible quickly.

Then there's the Magnolia St. trailer not too far from the Shell Harbor dock that I believe is owned by someone in the Cummings family. I'm thinking that could have been a possibility as a temporary site but that leads to a whole other theory. I just don't know anymore. They all should be hung upside down with no food or water until they spill.

They all should be hung upside down with no food or water until they spill.

Frankly, I'd be happy if they were all marched to the gallows and strung up one by one.

I've been tossing the Green Lane MH idea with the Magnolia MH for quite sometime. When Sheriff Hardy said the river location, I thought, maybe Magnolia MH. Hank was in the hospital, where was Lisa? Something could have gone wrong there. Along with the story from the people at the bus stop who said Misty picked up Haleigh and went in the opposite direction from Green Ln., with RC following, again I thought the Magnolia home was a possibility.

Early in the investigation, the dumpster hit confused me. I thought maybe they tossed in items with Haleigh's death scent all over them. Maybe the dumpster had been emptied by the time they searched. Why not search the dump? But there was a lot of junk in the dumpster, so I don't know. LE just let that slide.

If it was at the Green Lane MH, it couldn't have been a messy death. Something clean, no blood - strangulation, choking, broken neck, a hit in the head by an angry fist, something along those lines. But then we keep hearing about those darn blankets......

Whatever they did to clean it up, they did a good job. They obviously had many hands involved in that process. Where they obviously went wrong is so many people who didn't get their stories straight. The cover-up deserves an Oscar. Their follow-up should be what hangs them, only problem, it's difficult to charge people without evidence. Hearsay, he said, she said, and pointing fingers doesn't get a conviction. I just hope these people aren't getting away with the death of this little girl.

Everyone moves around so much, it would be almost impossible to find any trace of evidence after all this time. I just can't say where they killed the child.

As Donjeta so nicely pointed out, after examining the Green Ln MH, LE found little or nothing that would indicate Haleigh died there and maintained they were looking for a live Haleigh. But as of April, when the focus shifted to Shell Harbor, they have declared that Haleigh died as a result of a homicide.

Sheriff Hardy said Haleigh's death occurring in the area near Shell Harbor is "a very real possibility".

Hank and Lisa were living in a MH on Magnolia just blocks away from the Shell Harbor landing, but they were away from home on February 9th. Hank was in the hospital, and Lisa spent the night with him.

Joe had been staying there right up until about the time of Hank's accident.

A Magnolia St resident claims to have seen Misty putting a large bag in the trash.

Last month, LE went house to house questioning residents in the Magnolia St neighborhood.

On February 10th, Chelsea found "the van" parked in an unusual manner with a fresh dent and scratch about which Misty made the puzzling remark: "Chels, please tell me you put that dent in my car" (or words very close to that). Chelsea says she didn't do it, but obviously someone was driving that van. Misty's question makes me think she know who. Misty also said "her blanket" was in a van. It's not clear which van, but I really think there is only one van in regarding February 9th.

I didn't mean to go off on a tangent about the van. My point is that there was movement that night. And as I'm placing the pieces together, Magnolia St is emerging more and more as the site where Haleigh died. But, I think a series of events took place, thus multiple crime scenes. IMO

My one and only thought on Haleigh dying in the motor home is that Ron never wanted to go back there to live. I think her death there would make him avoid that place. jmo

This has always given me pause as well. If RC REALLY thought his daughter was 'stole', it would seem to me that he would want to stay there in case she came back. But I also wonder why there was nothing of evidentiery value found in the MH? I thought I read that early on, but I could be wrong...maybe LE found some forensic evidence in the MH but never released it to the public? It just seems like it would be impossible for these three brainiacs to clean up after themselves THAT well, KWIM??? MOO and all that...

Anyone recall hearing NG state last night that Haleigh died in the "family" trailer..
I don't recall her ever referring to the MH on Green Lane as the "family" trailer..

Or was NG referring to a statement either cousin Jo or Tommy stated?

Doesn't fit that Tommy C or Jo O would refer to the MH on Green Lane as being the "family" trailer.. JMO

I don't understand why Werter would come out and say that Haleigh died at the trailer when LE said they felt she died at the " At the St.John's River". This audio release IMO is to throw off the real POI. I am now wondering if maybe Misty and others were at the river getting high and a fight broke out and Haleigh ended up in the river and they could not revive her and decied to just dump her back. There are so many theories and possibilities. I would believe that Haleigh OD'd in the trailer from Ron's drugs. Chelsea said she knew for a fact there were drugs laying around. Maybe Haleigh did OD and when they all went to the river to get high she started to throw up or other and that is how she ended up there. It still falls back to Ronald and Misty though IMO.

IIRC. Hardy never stated she died at the St John's River.. I believe he stated he thought she died in the Shell Harbor area..

Given the fact that most of the players in this case lived in various mobile homes, I'm inclined to believe that Werter might not have been referring specifically to the location where HaLeigh lived with her dad and brother. I think the MH could have been one of several such properties occupied by both Croslins and Cummings' family members. Werter's words are very carefully chosen so that he doesn't expose sensitive issues about the case. jmo

[/B]

This has always given me pause as well. If RC REALLY thought his daughter was 'stole', it would seem to me that he would want to stay there in case she came back. But I also wonder why there was nothing of evidentiery value found in the MH? I thought I read that early on, but I could be wrong...maybe LE found some forensic evidence in the MH but never released it to the public? It just seems like it would be impossible for these three brainiacs to clean up after themselves THAT well, KWIM??? MOO and all that...

I do remember LE saying Misty's story did not line up with what was found at the scene. So maybe they do have evidence.

IMO

In the scenario that Misty picked Haleigh up at the bus stop, there was speculation that she went a direction away from Green Lane. Did she go to Magnolia to be with her gathered family? Wasn't she supposed to babysit for someone else?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back