GUILTY MI - Carrie, 35, & Skyler Seils, 3, murdered, Clinton Township, 15 May 2010

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Macomb County, Michigan LE aren't giving out the suspects name just yet, but it took a SWAT team to take him down.

The man who had been in jail on a Domestic Dispute charge murdered his girlfriend, her little son and what's believed to be the Uncle of the children. Her little girl is in the hospital.

LE said the guy used a gun and a knife and called it a blood bath.

Suspects mother said he hasn't been right since he got out of jail. Was he ever right? :waitasec: Sounds like she's blaming the victim IMO. Or the jail.

http://www.examiner.com/x-19336-Det...-murder-scene-need-SWAT-team-to-take-him-down

Edit it to say I read in another report this is not the children's biological Uncle. They just referred to him as such.

A Gun. A Gun. How did he get a weapon may I ask??

I need to know when he was released. I really need to know if he had the weapon legally or illegally....

Probably the same place he got that Jaguar.

Neighbors said he used to come out in the winter with no shirt and just PJ bottoms on and wash the car.

He hid at the sister's house. Perhaps he got the firearm somehow from her? Stole it? Took it off the street? Who stabs and shoots little babies?

what does it matter if the gun was legal or not? no amount of brady bills and other gun control laws can stop people from getting guns.

how about criminal control instead? why was he out of prison in the position to get a legal or illeagal gun?

cause courts dont take domestic violence seriously, all they do is pay lip service. the cops arrest people and the judge lets them go.

excerpts from comments in news article above:

Jupiter999 wrote: "Pink was charged with kidnapping and assault in July 2009 after his now ex-girlfriend accused him of punching her repeatedly in the face and holding her down for hours on a boat in Harrison Township, according to court records and a law enforcement official. Those charges were dropped, however, when the girlfriend, Kristen Bell, 32, said she feared retaliation and refused to cooperate with the police."

You can bet your last dollar Kristen, that move saved your life."

robb29 wrote:

Even after all of this when my sister tried to renew her restraining order it was denied! This being after we found out that we were on his “hit list”. I sent an email on 6/17/2009 to the Royal Oak PD informing them that he had been bragging that he had a 9mm with armor piercing bullets in his possesion. We also called them numerous times along with his probation officer. Nothing was ever done about it. They said “sorry there’s nothing we can do”. He was constantly on steroids and cocaine. He also drank all of the time and didn’t even have a license yet owned a black jag that he drove around constantly. Everything he did violated
5/17/2010 12:11:45 PM Recommend(37)

robb29 wrote:

Todd M. Pink is a habitual offender that prays on the innocent and the weak. He just got out of jail last December for assaulting my sister (a single mother with a 9 year old). Despite what his mother says, he was a lost cause and a waste of space before he went into jail this most recent time. Shame on her for even commenting on this tragedy and portraying in any way that he is a victim in all of this. No doubt she is already methodically planning his defense based on this. The fact that this was still walking among us makes me sick. My family fought for over a year to try and put him away for good. OUR SYSTEM HAS FAILED TIME AND TIME AGAIN TO KEEP THIS GUY BEHIND BARS. Despite his mile long wrap sheet and past of violent crimes he served only 6 months. He was facing a new set of charges as soon as he got out including kidnapping and another assault and battery.
5/17/2010 12:10:36 PM Recommend (48)

goinbroke wrote:

"...in the last 2-3 months we have had an officer in Jackson killed, and officer in Detroit killed, and now a Mother and her 4 year old son killed. All of the above have been killed by people that SHOULD have been behind bars...."
5/17/2010 3:50:47 PM Recommend(21

"Google Serena Williams yells at line judge and you'll see adjectives describing her as menacing and violent and threatening. You'll see her described as brutally attacking the judge with profanity. You'll see calls for her to be banned from tennis. Clinton Township police described this killer of women and children as "a hot-headed bully." "

Sparty89 wrote:

This families' blood is on the hands of Granholm and any/all politicians who have voted to release prisoners early. How in the hell does a loser with 15 felonies still have the right to walk the streets? Our politicians are absoulutely nuts!

I will gladly pay a few extra bucks to keep criminals off the streets, build more prisons, NOW!
5/17/2010 9:41:30 PM Recommend(4)

One of the articles reported he got it from his father's house. Bad guys have no problem getting guns... did you read what I posted above? If there is ANY truth in those remarks, why the hell was he out of jail anyway? I know I sound like a broken record, we need stronger punishments & NO plea downs!!!!

The more atrocities I read about and the lighter sentences I see, not to mention those perps who serve no time at all, the more I realize our "justice" system is BROKEN.

15 felonies?! Is that real? Just his felonies alone should have gotten the other victims' p.o.'s approved.

My cousin committed 2 when he was 17, and if he commits one more he's in for life.

Todd Michael Pink

Sentence Date: 02/06/2001
Offense Date: 12/08/1998
Discharge Date: 01/16/2002

Offense: False Report of a Felony
Offense: Insurance-Fraudulent Acts
Sentence: 1 year PROBATION
====================================

Sentence Date: 07/09/2008
Offense Date: 10/18/2006
Discharge Date: 11/17/2008

Probation Violation