Criminal profiler opens her files

Dark Knight

Reaction score
In “The Profiler,” Pat Brown opens her case files to take readers behind the scenes of bizarre sex crimes, domestic murders, and mysterious deaths, going face-to-face with killers, rapists, and brutalized victims. It's a rare, up-close, first-person look at the real world of police and profilers as they investigate crimes. Here's an excerpt:

From the excerpt, it sounds like a very interesting book. Have you read it yet DK?

I read this book this weekend and was pretty disappointed, I have to say. She sounds like a meddling SAHM, fwiw, who managed to turn it into a paid gig. Now, I am a meddling SAHM, lol, so I feel like it is OK to be blunt. Although she may be highly credentialed, when you read the book it is like she is using pop psychology to analyze anyone and everyone who comes across her path....JMO.

From the excerpt, it sounds like a very interesting book. Have you read it yet DK?

Not yet. I Googled the name of the victim and couldn't find anything on the case. I am friends with her on Facebook and have chatted with her a couple of times, she seems nice enough. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back